Sign in to follow this  
Rodriguez

Let trade JJ to Indiana for T. Diener

I realy like JJ but he isn't going to be in the rotation again next year, there are comments that Hedo will play the Sg position. This mean that JJ is expendable at this time, that why I say let trade JJ for T. Diener after all the Magic need a pg and Diener is one that also help to spread the floor for Howard. Next year PG : Jameer/ Dooling/ Diener.

Ps: The Mamisonga will be happy with this post.

I realy like JJ but he isn't going to be in the rotation again next year, there are comments that Hedo will play the Sg position. This mean that JJ is expendable at this time, that why I say let trade JJ for T. Diener after all the Magic need a pg and Diener is one that also help to spread the floor for Howard. Next year PG : Jameer/ Dooling/ Diener.

Ps: The Mamisonga will be happy with this post.

First of all, we did not "get rid of him", he left on his own accord, correct your muddy "facts".

Secondly, I do not want him to come back, he is doing well where he is and he likes it there.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

First of all, we did not "get rid of him", he left on his own accord, correct your muddy "facts".

Secondly, I do not want him to come back, he is doing well where he is and he likes it there.

Of course he left on his own accord. He didn't get a contract. That would be enough for any player to pack their bags. Hence-We really did get rid of him.

quote:
KillingInTheNameOf

Contributor

Posted March 30, 2008 08:35 PM Hide Post

Indiana can't trade Diener. They have a talentless, undersized, white boy quoto. It's the Ollie factor.

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 28, 2008 Reply With QuoteEdit or Delete MessageReport This Post

Ignored post by KillingInTheNameOf posted March 30, 2008 08:35 PM Show Post

Arroyo #1

Contributor

Posted March 30, 2008 08:40 PM Hide Post

Yeah Larry Bird loves the white unathletic basketball players.

Now why go there? Stop with the race and color allegations...it shows no class at all! Be better than this!

Much Love!

The guy is playing in Indiana because they have no one else to replace Jamaal Tinsley and since they are paying the kid he better produce something. Unfortunatelly he hasn't done anything for the Pacers that is worth of mention. I have no idea how or from where you got the idea to even mentioned that guy as a solution. Not a lot of thinking behind the idea, unless you come up with something that I'm missing. Oh, and please don't say that he can help Dwight by speading the court because he's "dangerous" behind the 3 point arc. His avg on 3p% is .311 and field goals is .367. That doesn't scare not even my Grandma!