Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

The thread for calling DOM a racist. ignorant, and an ignorant racist

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Desublimation?

Even dictionary.com has never heard of the word.

But the meaning of sublimate that I think he was trying to use is:

to make nobler or purer: For example, "To read about great men sublimates ambition."

So I think he was trying to accuse you of demeaning Hedo's skills.

Just another in the long line of this thread that choose to ignore the spirit of your message. I'm still stunned how that people think that you were criticizing his skills. Wow. Some people become offended simply because they want to be.

Yes he is not criticizing his skills.. He is sure at that like this:

"I don't hate Hedo. I don't even "nothing" Hedo. I think he's an ok 6th man, who's having an anomaly of a year this year, and I think if we can use this anomaly to get a better player"

I guess you also agree with him rite? or

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

"I don't hate Hedo. I don't even "nothing" Hedo. I think he's an ok 6th man, who's having an anomaly of a year this year, and I think if we can use this anomaly to get a better player"

I believe I saw him basically recant that sentiment a little later in the thread, but I certainly see your point.

To answer your question, my personal opinion of Hedo is that he has shown himself to be a very solid NBA player that has done everything, and more, that this team has needed him to do.

I believe that the signing of Rashard, the improvement of Dwight and, most importantly, a head coach who is a legitimate NBA coach, have all contributed to him having this break-out season.

I did think he got slighted by not being on the All-star team, and I expect that he will get slighted again when it comes to the Most Improved Player award.

I do not consider this year a fluke. Quite the contrary. I believe that SVG is the first coach since Adelman that understood his skill set.

But I would have no problem with him being a 6th man, which just might set him up next year for the 6th man award.

He is a very good player, but it can't be denied that this is his first year at this level of production, and before I am truly convinced that he is a legitimate all-star in this league, I'd like to see him produce like this over several seasons.

And my guess is that he will, so I expect that DoM will be proven wrong concerning the "anomoly" comment, but only time will tell which of us is correct.

everyone please raise your right hand and tell the truth for gods sake....you hate him,don't you?you were shocked to see him start the season as a starter,you hate him being the owner of some buzzer beaters which will be on NBA TV s HARDWOOD CLASSIC games series,you dislike him because he also scored another buzzer beater over RASHARD last season against the SONICS,you hate him because he was crazy enough to score the buzzer beater against the CELTICS this season (had this been done by your favourite player you would have writen that even on the MOON!)you hate him he is not charismatic at all..and believe it or not some people also hate him because he is playing without any tatoos....How dare he huh?????.....I am sure HEDO was thinking of RASHARD misfiring the buzzer beater when he passed the ball to him and after RASHARD scored he ran to him not to hug but beat him...!!!!!C'mon be brave and tell the truth..I hope we win it tonight with or without him..and I am pretty sure that this team has gone beyond all expectations and to say that HEDo spoils the team chemistry is just an insult to a player who tried to return back to the game when the docs wouldn't allow him to do so..He is not LeBRON nor KOBE he is just HEDO and he knows his limits but it is obvious that you do not....

quote:
Originally posted by bro:

everyone please raise your right hand and tell the truth for gods sake....you hate him,don't you?you were shocked to see him start the season as a starter,you hate him being the owner of some buzzer beaters which will be on NBA TV s HARDWOOD CLASSIC games series,you dislike him because he also scored another buzzer beater over RASHARD last season against the SONICS,you hate him because he was crazy enough to score the buzzer beater against the CELTICS this season (had this been done by your favourite player you would have writen that even on the MOON!)you hate him he is not charismatic at all..and believe it or not some people also hate him because he is playing without any tatoos....How dare he huh?????.....I am sure HEDO was thinking of RASHARD misfiring the buzzer beater when he passed the ball to him and after RASHARD scored he ran to him not to hug but beat him...!!!!!C'mon be brave and tell the truth..I hope we win it tonight with or without him..and I am pretty sure that this team has gone beyond all expectations and to say that HEDo spoils the team chemistry is just an insult to a player who tried to return back to the game when the docs wouldn't allow him to do so..He is not LeBRON nor KOBE he is just HEDO and he knows his limits but it is obvious that you do not....

I'm guessing that this post is satire, but you're new so I'm not sure.

By the way, welcome to the boards !!

" Kevin in New Jersey: Hey, I know Chris Bosh has been hurt this season, but are you really trying to say you'd rather have Hedo Turkoglu over him?

Brooks: Hedo is having a career season for a team that is in first place in its division. Bosh is having a decent season for a team that is losing ground in the playoff race and has no chance of winning its division. Do yourself a favor and check out Hedo's stats, they may surprise you."

and i can understand SVG has to create some other options for Shard and Dwight. i say 1st half = D12 then 2nd half = Shard & Turk

Thanx Mr.Charisma.....Satire sometimes helps you say things.....and also thanx for welcoming...By the way I would like you to be sure of my respect to all people here....especially to the ones who write for the sake of this team,and you are one of them..(this is not satire)...peace...........

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

quote:
Originally posted by bro:

I'm guessing that this post is satire, but you're new so I'm not sure.

By the way, welcome to the boards !!

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

DOM obviously took a great deal of time and put a lot of thought into his post. For all of that effort he gets rewarded by a bunch of you slapping a label on him rather than actually reading what he has to say and discussing it.

If you read what DOM put the energy into posting you would see that at no point does he say that Hedo sucks and should be traded away. He is saying that he shouldn't be the focus of the offense.

I don't agree with his opinion so he must be a hater. I wish we could put a filter on the board the blocks the use of that idiotic phrase. If you don't want to put the effort in of coming up with a well thought out arguement against the original poster don't bother posting, at least that is better then using "hater" as a cop out.

Acres is a hater of haters who hate haters.

quote:
Originally posted by Vellassco:

An anomaly would be Ike Auston, Eric Dampier, & Adonal Foyle having career contract seasons.

Hedo has long been considered a solid player with upside. He's flashed that potential for stretches, but he's put together a remarkably consistent season at a high level.

Hedo is in the prime of his career. Therefore it shouldn't come as a surprise that he's enjoying a career year.

He's also playing in a system unique to any he's ever played in & been given a bigger role in this system than he's ever enjoyed outside of a 25 game stretch under Brian Hill. Is it really a stretch to suggest this system exploits his talents better than those he's previously played in and that is another reason for his increased production?

No, an anomaly would be Tony Battie coming back next season & averaging a double double. This is an improvement, but far from an anomaly.

dom and charisma or whoever you are:

well i see that it is very difficult for you to understand the meaning of desublimation, but there are many ways of learning words and things, so keep on searching. god bless you.

bro: you are excellent.

this is typical parochial attitude of those bloody newcomers to civilization. someone which does not belong to them should be destructed. this is valid even for a basketball player who is certainly not one of them. he is, as you very well put it, without tattoo, even.

p. s: the same ignorance is trying to convince us that tjford is a better player than jose calderon, despite all data shows just the opposite.

quote:
Originally posted by quarantin:

well i see that it is very difficult for you to understand the meaning of desublimation, but there are many ways of learning words and things, so keep on searching. god bless you.

this is typical parochial attitude of those bloody newcomers to civilization. someone which does not belong to them should be destructed. this is valid even for a basketball player who is certainly not one of them. he is, as you very well put it, without tattoo, even.

p. s: the same ignorance is trying to convince us that tjford is a better player than jose calderon, despite all data shows just the opposite.

thanks buddy...Glad to see someone having wisdom..cheers.

quote:
Originally posted by quarantin:

Quite frankly, if the word is not in the dictionary, I'm not going to bother looking any further. Especially over an inane message board conversation.

Some people like to flaunt their education. If that's what you choose to do, fine. I learned a long time ago the distinction between intelligence and education. Hopefully you have done the same.

But the part that really disturbs me about your response is the "bloody newcomers" part. How did you know I had hurt my finger? Are you clairvoyant? Just wondering, since obviously you are superior in every way.

And judging from your post, it appears you feel superior based on your race and/or nationality. That pretty much ruins any credibility you might be hoping to obtain.