Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Off-season to do list

Here are my thoughts on the off-season:

First and foremost, draft Tyler Hansbrough. He could be the gritty PF who won't take no crap that we need. (I see pride, I see power, I see one bad mother who won't no crap off of nobody!)

Call the major Free Agents (Arenas, Brand) and see if there is any possible way they could end up here. Offer them some Mickey Mouse ears, Tiger's phone number, and air-boat ride on Lake Jessup, and a Superman action figure.

Assuming point #2 is unsuccessful, convince Mr. Maggette that coming home is a good thing. A real good thing. Have his parents bake him cookies.

Decide which to keep: Evans or Bogans. I say Evans because he can play SF more proficiently and he can dunk. I think it is a must that the Magic have a player with jersey #1 who can dunk. I don't know why. Trade the other guy.

It is rumored Arroyo wants to go to NY. Sign and Trade him before they fire Isaiah. Don't get Nate Robinson. And if you do get Nate Robinson, assign him to the D-League. Never call him back.

Ask around concerning Hedo. Only trade him if there is a deal that blows your socks off and makes them catch fire on the floor. But inquire nonetheless. There may be a deal that does such a thing.

Buy new socks.

Send the starting five to Disneyworld. Nothing builds chemistry like the happiest place on Earth. Have a camera follow them around. Make sure Jameer stuffs his shoes with paper towels so that he can get on all the rides. Make Rashard buy everything.

Call that guy in Spain. Ask for Mrs. Vazquez. Say "No sir, we didn't mean the lady, we meant you." Laugh and hang up. Trade his rights to the Canadian Football League for an old Doug Flutie jersey.

Make Adonal Foyle spend a week in Compton, CA. A guy that looks like that has no excuse for not getting kicked out of at least one game for maiming someone.

Take a nap. (Simply because I feel every to-do list should include this task.)

Finally, design new uniforms, or at least a black one. I'm tired of looking like the New Orleans Hornets meet the Kentucky Wildcats.

There. That is my off-season task list. Now get to work.

Here are my thoughts on the off-season:

First and foremost, draft Tyler Hansbrough. He could be the gritty PF who won't take no crap that we need. (I see pride, I see power, I see one bad mother who won't no crap off of nobody!)

Call the major Free Agents (Arenas, Brand) and see if there is any possible way they could end up here. Offer them some Mickey Mouse ears, Tiger's phone number, and air-boat ride on Lake Jessup, and a Superman action figure.

Assuming point #2 is unsuccessful, convince Mr. Maggette that coming home is a good thing. A real good thing. Have his parents bake him cookies.

Decide which to keep: Evans or Bogans. I say Evans because he can play SF more proficiently and he can dunk. I think it is a must that the Magic have a player with jersey #1 who can dunk. I don't know why. Trade the other guy.

It is rumored Arroyo wants to go to NY. Sign and Trade him before they fire Isaiah. Don't get Nate Robinson. And if you do get Nate Robinson, assign him to the D-League. Never call him back.

Ask around concerning Hedo. Only trade him if there is a deal that blows your socks off and makes them catch fire on the floor. But inquire nonetheless. There may be a deal that does such a thing.

Buy new socks.

Send the starting five to Disneyworld. Nothing builds chemistry like the happiest place on Earth. Have a camera follow them around. Make sure Jameer stuffs his shoes with paper towels so that he can get on all the rides. Make Rashard buy everything.

Call that guy in Spain. Ask for Mrs. Vazquez. Say "No sir, we didn't mean the lady, we meant you." Laugh and hang up. Trade his rights to the Canadian Football League for an old Doug Flutie jersey.

Make Adonal Foyle spend a week in Compton, CA. A guy that looks like that has no excuse for not getting kicked out of at least one game for maiming someone.

Take a nap. (Simply because I feel every to-do list should include this task.)

Finally, design new uniforms, or at least a black one. I'm tired of looking like the New Orleans Hornets meet the Kentucky Wildcats.

There. That is my off-season task list. Now get to work.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

...if you do get Nate Robinson, assign him to the D-League. Never call him back... ...Buy new socks... ...Make Rashard buy everything... ...Ask for Mrs. Vazquez...

ROFL! Very good post, it gave me a few good laughs. And yes, I agree with everything.