Sign in to follow this  
Dennis

SVG,Why you change the rotation???

We r winning with a rotation of JN and CA,and the team respond very well. Dooling is a SG. If each game you r changing the rotation we'll go to the playoffs improvising.We have to stay we the same rotation no matter what.

We r winning with a rotation of JN and CA,and the team respond very well. Dooling is a SG. If each game you r changing the rotation we'll go to the playoffs improvising.We have to stay we the same rotation no matter what.

Not to rub anything but after the allstar break, we were also winning without Arroyo playing. All in all, the effort just isn't there almost every time we lose.

Thanks to Drunk on Mistery I know now of the existence of http://www.82games.com/0708/0708ORL2.HTM

Top Five-Man Floor Units-

This stats supposedly lets you know which starting five unit has the better percentage of wining games when on the floor at the same time.

For the Magics that unit is:

Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard - win% 69.5

Dooling-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Foyle - win% 66.6

Arroyo-Evans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard - win% 64.7

Dooling-Bogans-Evans-Lewis-Howard - win% 63.6

Nelson-Evans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard - win% 62.5

Nelson-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard- win% 50.0

Of these units the one with more playing time is

Nelson-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard with 616 minutes.(Together they play for 50.0%)

The unit of Nelson-Evans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard has played 261 minutes.(Together they play for 62.5%)

The unit with substantial minutes played , but nonetheless, less minutes than the prior two units mentioned above - Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard has played 184 minutes.(together they play for 69.5% wining average)

According to this stats who do you think should be in the rotation every day?

I'll have to quote the one who said this, I guess.

Statistics are like bikinis. What it reveal may be suggestive, but what it conceals is vital.

If we're going to base it on statistics alone, they I don't think we'll make a good argument here. come on. this is a 100% sure win

quote:
Nelson-Redick-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard

quote:
Arroyo-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard - win% 69.5

Dooling-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Foyle - win% 66.6

Arroyo-Evans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard - win% 64.7

Dooling-Bogans-Evans-Lewis-Howard - win% 63.6

Nelson-Evans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard - win% 62.5

Nelson-Bogans-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard- win% 50.0

bolded five -without howard- is second .. WTH ??..

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

I'll have to quote the one who said this, I guess.

Statistics are like bikinis. What it reveal may be suggestive, but what it conceals is vital.

If we're going to base it on statistics alone, they I don't think we'll make a good argument here. come on. this is a 100% sure win

quote:
Nelson-Redick-Turkoglu-Lewis-Howard

Nelson has played terrible IMO. he has had flashes in a few games but when you look back to the start of last season all the way to now? he has not played well at all.

He is 2 years away from the start of his prime. If he plays inconsistent again next season, then what?

I have a feeling that CA is going to go to another team next season and be the PG that we needed. Hopefully not, but seeing the Magic's long history of dumb moves, it may happen.