Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

REAL interesting stats:

nows the chance to cut the gap with detroit in the standings...they could literally lose any of their next 8 games...they are all to very good teams. despite their close win against chicago the other day, they havent been playing well for a while...

Ah - right: I was thinking it looked weird. Guess I should read more carefully. Then again, I don't memorize the schedule: the team wins or it doesn't.

We have an excellent chance of catching up to Detroit and we have the tie-breaker on them, so far.

Does it really matter? ORL will probably face the Pistons in the second round anyway. It could provide for an easier 1st round and home court though. Is home court an advantage for the Magic??? lol

There is something I want to point out for NO matchup. As good as Paul is, he's small enough at 6ft 175lbs. We can matchup with him size-wise and without underestimating his talent and dominance, that may be a significant difference IMO.

i personally feel like our points match up well against cp3...however he will still get his stats im sure...

the goal at hand is to get home court advantage against detroit.

i know this is completely unrelated...but i have an interesting statistic that doesnt deserve its own thead...haha...

the Magic have the best record in the East in games that are decided by 3 points or less

6-3

and Boston, believe it or not, is just 5-6...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/standings?season=2008&gro...2&standType=expanded

that is an interesting stat, pat...

i heard matt goukas say another one during the game tonight:

the magic are 24-0 when they hold their opponents to 95 points or less. thats impressive.

but...the pistons lost tonight, so did cleveland. the ball is in motion! 5 games back of #2 seed. detroit's offense is really struggling right now. they are vulnerable.

Its a good night when the pistons and cavs lose and we blow out the clippers. Hopefully we can keep it up. Now we just need to take care of business and hope that the pistons start to slip.

everyone root for denver tonight!

if they beat detroit then we will be 4 games back of #2 seed. as of right now we own the tie breaker with detroit.

4 games back, 13 to go...maybe cleveland will step up and take all 3 games from detroit...