Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official Marcin Gortat Appreciation Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Magic through thick n thin:

i've loved gortat since the summer league.

i remember talking to someone about us losing darko and i said that we shouldn't worry about it because gortat would be a better version of darko.

he can hit the midrange, he's extremely athletic (he gets up and down the court just as fast if not faster than dwight; i remember at least twice last night against the wizards, i actually thought out loud "holy **** he's quick"....twice), and he's very active on the boards (2 offensive rebounds in 5 minutes of play last night).

the defensive positioning will come with more playing time.

i think he deserves some PT, especially on a team desperate for big bodies.

Mario Kasun >>> Marcin Gortat

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

i remember talking to someone about us losing darko and i said that we shouldn't worry about it because gortat would be a better version of darko.

he can hit the midrange, he's extremely athletic (he gets up and down the court just as fast if not faster than dwight; i remember at least twice last night against the wizards, i actually thought out loud "holy **** he's quick"....twice), and he's very active on the boards (2 offensive rebounds in 5 minutes of play last night).

Mario Kasun = Not on the Team

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

Read between the lines

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

quote:

Read between the lines

I did... but this isn't a discussion for who may or may not be better than a player we may or may not have had on the bench at some time... just a thread for people to spread the love for Marcin Gortat... It's even official. lol

well, we get our first win of the month in games w/o Marcin...

i'm sure SVG just gave him a night off...he deserved it with all the big time performances in big time minutes hes been havin lately...

1-1 w/o Warlock this month

4-0 with him this month

I thought that maybe some link could be useful to get to know who really is Marcin Gortat. The report you'll find in the link provided is an assessment of Marcin Gortat from the 2005 draft. Since then he has practiced for a hole season against Dwight Howard, lol! Take that into consideration! We saw the results in tonight's game.

1-http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Marcin-Gortat-120/