Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Arroyo will play tomorow- "Latin night" march 1st

Arroyo was looking great tonight, no take my time dribbling the ball up the court and the run the clock down crap, he was running with the ball, very active, good defense, great assists, looked much better than Jameer has been looking of late. Go Arroyo! Go Magic!

Disclaimer: this is not a message taking a deliberate dig at Jameer, just an objective comment celebrating Arroyo's play.

quote:
Originally posted by corporalrod:

I would say if CA plays tonight it because Dooling can not. If Dooling is able to play CA will dancing reggeton on the bench all night. The other thing is that CA has not played in over two weeks except for the 4 minutes and he was pulled out for not following instructions. So, how good is he going to look tonight if he plays? I think not good at all. I do hope I am wrong but the best thing that could have happened to CA was to be traded and that did not happen. Now he can only wish the summer comes fast.

You no what you was wrong you can take your 35 millions PG we stay with Arroyo

quote:
That comment was really uncalled for and especially coming from a moderator. It's one thing to call people out for racism but then you bring this kind of comment to the boards to get crap started. That is total ignorance.

Oh come on.

Seriously, JJ is the most good looking on our roster. No HOMO. haha. That would really attract the gays. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:
That comment was really uncalled for and especially coming from a moderator. It's one thing to call people out for racism but then you bring this kind of comment to the boards to get crap started. That is total ignorance.

Oh come on.

Seriously, JJ is the most good looking on our roster. No HOMO. haha. That would really attract the gays. icon_smile.gif

LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

quote:

come on guy! Whats your problem? you got a stick up your ars? I thought it was pretty **** funny to.

Whats going on in this forum lately? Is there some sort of Political Correctness Movement going on here? So many wanna be Ethics Police.

If you make a negative comment about Carlos all of a sudden your a racist.

Now if you make a joke about JJ. Your a HOMOfobe!

get a life

and keep that Ignorance Bull Shnit to your self. you arent better then anyone else in here.

For one thing I'm not a "guy" and for another I'm not better than anyone else. I don't like the hatred that seems to breed in these threads when it doesn't have to be that way. Get over yourself!

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by Tommaco:

quote:

come on guy! Whats your problem? you got a stick up your ars? I thought it was pretty **** funny to.

Whats going on in this forum lately? Is there some sort of Political Correctness Movement going on here? So many wanna be Ethics Police.

If you make a negative comment about Carlos all of a sudden your a racist.

Now if you make a joke about JJ. Your a HOMOfobe!

get a life

and keep that Ignorance Bull Shnit to your self. you arent better then anyone else in here.

For one thing I'm not a "guy" and for another I'm not better than anyone else. I don't like the hatred that seems to breed in these threads when it doesn't have to be that way. Get over yourself!

Would you marry me? LOL