Sign in to follow this  
shaky777

please... enough!!!!

is very strange i was expecting more haters, but what happend where are they? come on say whatever you have to say... so now i guess you feel better now after discharge all that negative energy against the team , but you know what? we are not helping the team or our new fans like that all they see is this dammnn war between us trying to decide what we can't like the team lineups,management or game plays. lets stay together because there is now way out right now, our team have to play with what they at this moment and try to go as far as we can. just support your team no matter who's your favorite player cuz if you think that Pat, hedo, travis, arroyo are the best players on the team i respect your opinion so please do the same for everybody else and respect their opinion. now go ahead n kill me...

is very strange i was expecting more haters, but what happend where are they? come on say whatever you have to say... so now i guess you feel better now after discharge all that negative energy against the team , but you know what? we are not helping the team or our new fans like that all they see is this dammnn war between us trying to decide what we can't like the team lineups,management or game plays. lets stay together because there is now way out right now, our team have to play with what they at this moment and try to go as far as we can. just support your team no matter who's your favorite player cuz if you think that Pat, hedo, travis, arroyo are the best players on the team i respect your opinion so please do the same for everybody else and respect their opinion. now go ahead n kill me...

Alright...I don't get involved in favorite player things because I like the whole team.