Sign in to follow this  
Charlius

All-Star MVP??

Ok, so we all know that Lebron won the All-star MVP for the East.

Who do ya'll think was the Western MVP?? For me, I think it's pretty obvious: Chris Paul. Main reason the West got back in it. Dude is sick and for me, (*gasp* not Kidd or Nash?) is the sickest point guard in the league.

With that said, do ya'll agree with Lebron winning the MVP..again?? I don't. Sure he's great and had good stat line for the game, but I don't think he was the MVP for that game. When things got choppy and the game got on the line, Ray Allen had much more impact (and to think he didn't even make the reserves first time around).

-Charlius-

Ok, so we all know that Lebron won the All-star MVP for the East.

Who do ya'll think was the Western MVP?? For me, I think it's pretty obvious: Chris Paul. Main reason the West got back in it. Dude is sick and for me, (*gasp* not Kidd or Nash?) is the sickest point guard in the league.

With that said, do ya'll agree with Lebron winning the MVP..again?? I don't. Sure he's great and had good stat line for the game, but I don't think he was the MVP for that game. When things got choppy and the game got on the line, Ray Allen had much more impact (and to think he didn't even make the reserves first time around).

-Charlius-

Chris Paul was definitely the MVP of the Wests squad. The kid is a stud.

I thought LeBron had a legitimate claim to the MVP. He impacted the whole game. Nearly a triple double. One could argue that his game was part of the reason the East had a big enough lead to absord the Western run. Plus the clutch dunk at the end sealed the deal. I think they should have been co-MVP's though. I have no argument in LeBron winning it, but one in Ray not sharing it.