Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Write An E-mail to Otis

I encourage you guys to write an e-mail to Otis with your frustrations and questions. His e-mail address is insider@orlandomagic.com. Here is what I just wrote to him:

Otis,

Who holds Coach Brian Hill accountable for his coaching? How so? I believe it is unfair and unwise to publicly call out the players but not publicly call out the coach.

Soul Bro.

I encourage you guys to write an e-mail to Otis with your frustrations and questions. His e-mail address is insider@orlandomagic.com. Here is what I just wrote to him:

Otis,

Who holds Coach Brian Hill accountable for his coaching? How so? I believe it is unfair and unwise to publicly call out the players but not publicly call out the coach.

Soul Bro.

quote:
Contact Us | OrlandoMagic.com | Privacy Statement

Soul Bro, I have said it the entire season (well since December anyway) BHill was a bad hire. I am also of the mindset that Otis has "ZERO" lattitude in the area of BHill. By the way, 16 days left of my self imposed Village **** label that I have placed upon him. But in an effrot to support what needs to be done, and for your efforts as well... I will send Otis a short but "HEATED" e-mail...