Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

Pick your poison!!!!

I was thinking about this fact. We now that the Magic organization is in LOVE with Jammer. All you got to do is listen to Brian Hill and Otis Smith talk about him, his potential, upside, and leadership ability. They cut him slack, is one of the captains of the team, ect. But as an organization what will you do?

Keep Jammer as a starter?

Keep Carlos as a reserve?

To me there is a huge difference by being a starter. You get more minutes, play with the first unit, you are supposed to be a better player, get paid better, ect. There is more responsibility also involved. You must be worth your starting position. It looks to me that looking at the stats Carlos has put appropriate numbers for his backup role, according to his minutes and opportunity. Are you satisfied with Jammer numbers as a starter? Who is more valuable in their respective role? Please this is not a Carlos vs. Nelson thread. People without respect and/or with a valuable point need NOT to reply. I say being that Carlos I think is in his last contract year we should sign him for less that what he is making now and keep him on his backup role. I don

I was thinking about this fact. We now that the Magic organization is in LOVE with Jammer. All you got to do is listen to Brian Hill and Otis Smith talk about him, his potential, upside, and leadership ability. They cut him slack, is one of the captains of the team, ect. But as an organization what will you do?

Keep Jammer as a starter?

Keep Carlos as a reserve?

To me there is a huge difference by being a starter. You get more minutes, play with the first unit, you are supposed to be a better player, get paid better, ect. There is more responsibility also involved. You must be worth your starting position. It looks to me that looking at the stats Carlos has put appropriate numbers for his backup role, according to his minutes and opportunity. Are you satisfied with Jammer numbers as a starter? Who is more valuable in their respective role? Please this is not a Carlos vs. Nelson thread. People without respect and/or with a valuable point need NOT to reply. I say being that Carlos I think is in his last contract year we should sign him for less that what he is making now and keep him on his backup role. I don

Really? Will you sign Jammer to 4 or 5 Million a year to be your starter PG again or will you cut Carlos salary and keep him in the reserve role? The reason i posted this topic is because the financial implications of the effect these deals can have on the organization for years to come. Honestly i do not think this is the same old thread. However if the moderator think it is he is welcome to close it.