Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

The "Bench Jameer" Thread.

That's what I'm hoping for, because I will hate being right on my statement. Is one of those moments that I preffer to be wrong rather than right. If he just woke up at that time and it coincided with Arroyo's going to the bench then it's ok because even though he allowed a few baskets at least he reacted. That's what I would preffer to think.

A couple of weeks ago, in another thread, when it became clear that Diener was not going to be given any more playing time (this after speculation by Guokas and others that he would receive more playing time after noticing how much better the offense looked when he played), I predicted that we would lose additional games this season because of our horrible PG play and Brian Hill's idiotic non-use of Diener. I've reiterated that prediction once in another thread, and this thread seems an appropriate place to reiterate it again.

I couldn't agree with this thread more. This season has been frustrating to say the least, and Jameer Nelson is one of the main factors. I've been around the game for a long time, and one thing is certain: Jameer is too short to be a good defender. He plays awful defense, makes too many turnovers and bad decisions, and he does not push the ball enough for fast breaks. Dooling Arroyo and Diener are all much better point guards than Nelson.

jameer is going to be in the starting five this season, but the next season I belive that he is going to be the second guard. Carlos and Hedo are going to be trade to get a reliable point guard may be William from Miami.

I'm a Florida fan and everything, but the last thing I want to see is Jason "The White Choclate Gangsta" in a magic uniform.

quote from KBERTO

I'm a Florida fan and everything, but the last thing I want to see is Jason "The White Choclate Gangsta" in a magic uniform

What about then Felton from the Bobcat.