Sign in to follow this  
FRED

Another Loss, Our Most Experienced Player Without The Ball

This one is totally on B. Hill! When is he going to learn?

I've said it all along, tied game, our most experienced player should get the ball: GRANT HILL!!! NOT JAMEER!!!

Once again, the shot that shouldn't be his to take! And why bring him in when he was out for so long during the 4th? I would've kept Dooling in there, he had the hotter hand. But still, in the end of the 4th quarter, it should've been GRANT with the ball, and once again, the same old play....

I'll take JJ shooting that shot over anyone in the team on any game!!! But GRANT creates, just like at the end of regulation!

Mark my words! With this system, I don't see too positive of a future if the coaching staff doesn't figure out that when the game is on the line, you don't go to a player who has missed more shots than he has made to win such games...YOU GO TO YOUR MOST EXPERIENCED PLAYER!

Did you see how Grant showed frustration and was visibily upset when he wasn't given the ball and was told to go back down into the baseline?

This is a shot at B. Hill and the coaching staff for not recognizing that going to your most experienced player should be the call, not the dribble and shoot at the top with a few seconds to go!

Props to Dooling and Ariza for getting dirty and giving it their all!

Much Love

This one is totally on B. Hill! When is he going to learn?

I've said it all along, tied game, our most experienced player should get the ball: GRANT HILL!!! NOT JAMEER!!!

Once again, the shot that shouldn't be his to take! And why bring him in when he was out for so long during the 4th? I would've kept Dooling in there, he had the hotter hand. But still, in the end of the 4th quarter, it should've been GRANT with the ball, and once again, the same old play....

I'll take JJ shooting that shot over anyone in the team on any game!!! But GRANT creates, just like at the end of regulation!

Mark my words! With this system, I don't see too positive of a future if the coaching staff doesn't figure out that when the game is on the line, you don't go to a player who has missed more shots than he has made to win such games...YOU GO TO YOUR MOST EXPERIENCED PLAYER!

Did you see how Grant showed frustration and was visibily upset when he wasn't given the ball and was told to go back down into the baseline?

This is a shot at B. Hill and the coaching staff for not recognizing that going to your most experienced player should be the call, not the dribble and shoot at the top with a few seconds to go!

Much Love

quote:

Much Love

Darko also had excellent game, helping the team when Dwight had to leave because of foul trouble!

We have the biggets ball-hogs in the entire league. Jameer (of course), Dooling. G. Hill knows to do those things also, like tonight at the end of the 4-th quarter.

I looks to me they ignored totally the game plan, if any game plan existed at all.