Sign in to follow this  
fan for too long

Western Conference forwards who you want (POLL)

I have compiled a list of forwards in the western conference that are most likely available for the right deal. These are players who are averaging less than 20 minutes a game or are on teams looking to get in the playoffs, looking to win their conferences or teams just looking for capspace. Also a couple of teams who just traded for players at their position.

First is a list of the young up and comers.

Second is solid veterans that could contribute.

Take in mind that for some of younger players and for a couple of the veterans you would have to give up Hedo.

I have compiled a list of forwards in the western conference that are most likely available for the right deal. These are players who are averaging less than 20 minutes a game or are on teams looking to get in the playoffs, looking to win their conferences or teams just looking for capspace. Also a couple of teams who just traded for players at their position.

First is a list of the young up and comers.

Second is solid veterans that could contribute.

Take in mind that for some of younger players and for a couple of the veterans you would have to give up Hedo.

I chose Ely over the young ones, dunno why though, maybe because I've liked the guy since he stepped int his league.

But Kurt Thomas is an easy pick.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

Looks like Thomas will be a hands down winner among the vets. He has got to want to go to a contender this late in his career. He did a good job on Duncan last year in the playoffs with the Suns.

Aye, and he also got his 3pt and mid range jumper, although we want some one to help on rebound and inside play.