Sign in to follow this  
Admin

If you have been using an avatar provided by this site, you probably noticed that it changed today. We've updated the avatar set this morning, so this is why you are seeing something different. If you'd like to select a different avatar, go into your profile settings and click the edit button in the avatar section. All 15 players on the roster are included in the new set.

We are also starting to crack down on what we are allowing to be used as avatars. If you are asked to change your avatar, please understand that you are not being singled out. We are simply creating an environment that is appropriate for all ages. If you see an inappropriate avatar (or signature art) floating around out there, please contact me via PM and I will address.

Thanks,

RockChalk Magic

If you have been using an avatar provided by this site, you probably noticed that it changed today. We've updated the avatar set this morning, so this is why you are seeing something different. If you'd like to select a different avatar, go into your profile settings and click the edit button in the avatar section. All 15 players on the roster are included in the new set.

We are also starting to crack down on what we are allowing to be used as avatars. If you are asked to change your avatar, please understand that you are not being singled out. We are simply creating an environment that is appropriate for all ages. If you see an inappropriate avatar (or signature art) floating around out there, please contact me via PM and I will address.

Thanks,

RockChalk Magic

Sign in to follow this