Sign in to follow this  
Osi

And the Orlando Magic select...

im an ACC fan, Crittenten still needs a lot of work and most of it is upstairs. Green, hes a good player, but hes another Jameer, a combo guard that likes to shoot, but he knows hes not really the "Man" on his team so he distributes but he looks for his own shot first and thats exactly what the magic dont need unless they have A.I. skills., Conley didnt have a great game, but i think hes the perfect pg for this team, he almost never looks for his shot unless he is completely wide open, he remind me of J-Kid honestly, he averaged I think 16 pts 5 rebs and 6 ast. in the tourney, with his potential, that could easily turn into 26 pts. 10 rebs and 12 ast. in the NBA. Also the pg from Washington St. reminds me of S.Nash with his passing skills, hes unknown obivously but hes a great passer, the Hawaiian kid with the tatoo on his leg.

I really like Mike Conley's game. I don't think I have ever seen a freshman point guard that was so smart with the ball. He rarely makes mistakes and has tremendous poise for a player that is so young.