Sign in to follow this  
Hoezzz33

Playoff Roster will be ready to play for the Title.

Just watching lastnights game I got a good feeling about what we got going. I really like the fact the we have 3 legit threats. I know Rashard may not seem to be anything to fear at this point but I think he will prove his worth in the post season. Not only that our role players are doing a great job right now. And last but not least, If we get the Batman back for the playoffs that will bring another look that will provide depth, defense and that 15 foot jumper that Dwight desperately needs

Just watching lastnights game I got a good feeling about what we got going. I really like the fact the we have 3 legit threats. I know Rashard may not seem to be anything to fear at this point but I think he will prove his worth in the post season. Not only that our role players are doing a great job right now. And last but not least, If we get the Batman back for the playoffs that will bring another look that will provide depth, defense and that 15 foot jumper that Dwight desperately needs

I'll tell you one thing, Rashard is killing every team softly. He doesn't draw more attention out there. He's sort of like a Tayshaun Prince. He puts up more points then you think and no one knows how he came up with them until they read the stats.

I can't agree with this thread until after the season is officially over. I want to see if the Magic will take advantage of the 20 of 32 home game stand.

I like that we finally have a big 3 scoring attack. Lewis is good for 19ppg or more and so is the other 2. My only problem with this team is their team defense. IT SUCKS. We have to improve that somehow.

Last night game proved it once again. However the Magic did have a good 3rd qtr but most of that was because the Pacers were missing open shots. So our defense hasnt improved any but we can score alot of points. If we want to be contenders were gonna have to pickup our defensive game so we can finsish teams out.

But our bench is picking up their game now(Cook Foyle Dooling Bogans). Their scoring better. If we can keep them consistent then we can go deep in the playoffs. We really gonna need Battie if hes able to come back.

But because we finally have a big 3 scoring attack now i feel like we can score with the best teams in the league. Lets see what happens Monday.

Howard vs Dampier

Lewis vs Nowitski

Turk vs Howard

Evans vs Stackhous

Arroyo vs Terry

I dont know about anybody else but this game should be a good test of who we really are. This will be like a playoff game.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

I like that we finally have a big 3 scoring attack. Lewis is good for 19ppg or more and so is the other 2. My only problem with this team is their team defense. IT SUCKS. We have to improve that somehow.

Last night game proved it once again. However the Magic did have a good 3rd qtr but most of that was because the Pacers were missing open shots. So our defense hasnt improved any but we can score alot of points. If we want to be contenders were gonna have to pickup our defensive game so we can finsish teams out.

But our bench is picking up their game now(Cook Foyle Dooling Bogans). Their scoring better. If we can keep them consistent then we can go deep in the playoffs. We really gonna need Battie if hes able to come back.

But because we finally have a big 3 scoring attack now i feel like we can score with the best teams in the league. Lets see what happens Monday.

Howard vs Dampier

Lewis vs Nowitski

Turk vs Howard

Evans vs Stackhous

Arroyo vs Terry

I dont know about anybody else but this game should be a good test of who we really are. This will be like a playoff game.

Definitely. It's a good thing this game (and the following games) is at home. We seem to play with better energy at home now and we'll need it b/c the Mavs are much more phyisical and talented up and down their roster than we are.