Sign in to follow this  
giggi

Lame excuse for mangling with posts

Fendi,

Your answer to serbianeagle, regarding his voiced frustration and questioned reasoning for moving posts, is ridiculous and totally unjustified. If you really want to clear the board, then delete at least half or more of those 85 pages of posts that are there. Who the heck reads those old ones anyway? Why they are still there? That way, you and the rest of the

Fendi,

Your answer to serbianeagle, regarding his voiced frustration and questioned reasoning for moving posts, is ridiculous and totally unjustified. If you really want to clear the board, then delete at least half or more of those 85 pages of posts that are there. Who the heck reads those old ones anyway? Why they are still there? That way, you and the rest of the

Well, let me ask you, have we, the moderators delve into the other pages and post a link to an older topic not on page 1? In fact when posters delve into the other pages and "revives" a certain discussion, we lock that old discussion.

The sole reason why we lock discussions are because we already have on-going discussions that is relative to what some posters are posting anew. And if we delete it, wouldn't it cause more problem because the poster who started the thread would say we are censoring his post or whatever, and wouldn't get any explanation why it was deleted?

As I have stated, we did this similar to the other Official thread, such as the Official Brian Hill Thread, the Official Free Agency Thread and the likes.

As a matter of fact, you can read here under the Game Threads section, rule #3, why the threads are being locked. We don't create a new Post-Game reaction thread, we edit the Game thread into a post-game thread. If you think you want to start a Post-Game thread, sure, go ahead, but make sure that an existing post-game thread is not related to the game you are reacting to doesn't exist at all.

Sorry but this is now closed.

quote:
4. If your thread has been locked or removed please do not start up another thread asking for an explanation. If you have a question about the status of a thread please contact the moderator of the forum by private message.
If my explanation doesn't satisfy you, you can PM me.