Sign in to follow this  
bravlady

Augustine

No he is not in the d league. On Wednesday vs the heat he was deactivated b/c jameer came back that game and was in a suit behind the bench. As for this miny road trip, he has the flu and has stayed home according to the Sentinel

No he was not on the bench in a suit. He was home with the flu---and did not make the trip to Philly, either.

That was a great story about being de-activated because Jameer came back, though.

This is how rumors get started.

quote:
Originally posted by noodles:

No he was not on the bench in a suit. He was home with the flu---and did not make the trip to Philly, either.

That was a great story about being de-activated because Jameer came back, though.

I was pretty sure I didn't see James in a suit during the Miami game and was just wondering what was up with him because I didn't hear that he was injured or sick.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Where is Augustine? He has been missing from the bench in the past 2 games? Did he get sent to the D-League and I missed the news?

cook poisoned him. lol

quote:

My bad...i knew he was home for the magic road trip, but i thought i saw him behind the bench in a suit on wednesday. I must have mistook him for Battie...i sit in section 227 which is about as far away as you can get from the Magic bench.