Sign in to follow this  
RyanK

Yo! cHEck thIS TrAde... CHAMPIONSHIP!! OMG!!

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

Sure does, but for some if they don't absorb all that info they won't be that good. For example, Carlos...he played for very good coaches in Sloan and Larry Brown...played behind Stockton, Billups and Jackson. With all that people behind me I would be a heck of a player. Is Unfortunate that Arroyo haven't take advantage off that.

I think Carlos is a good player, I dont think hes really gotten into a situation where he has been able to stay one place and really been able to put a stamp on his game. 1 year here, two years here and so forth. One other thing that its just not him but a lot of players, especially on this team is intensity. You look at players like KG, Billups, now even Chris Paul. These guys just hate to lose and just are so focused that they make their teammates just give all. We dont have a lot of that on this team and there are others teams that dont have it either and thats why we are sometimes losing to lesser teams. If Carlos and Jameer would take a hard leadership role and just wouldnt let anything stop them, there wouldnt be all this talk about getting another PG

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

Mark it down now:

This guy will not make it to 50 posts before being banned.

We should start a Message Boards pool

I vote 30