Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

Andrew and Aaron for Drew and Carson is more than a fair trade to me

Giving up a future first is too much and I hope the Magic will not go for it

????????

I meant to say Eric and Carson, I keep confusing with Drew Bledsoe from the NFL, haha

Eric and Caron you mean lol

He must have meant Drew Bledsoe and Carson Palmer. We get a retired pro bowl qb and an over rated/ over paid qb for the Magic (no word on their basketball skills) and they get a shooting guard and decent young forward. A trade like this surely means Otis has found our message boards.

• Upvote 1

He must have meant Drew Bledsoe and Carson Palmer. We get a retired pro bowl qb and an over rated/ over paid qb for the Magic (no word on their basketball skills) and they get a shooting guard and decent young forward. A trade like this surely means Otis has found our message boards.

Hahahaha!

Lol. We were thinking the same thing with Carson Palmer

Why isn't it Thursday already? Christ...time is standing still it seems. I'm on this board like every half hour just hoping to hear something definitive about anything!

Why isn't it Thursday already? Christ...time is standing still it seems. I'm on this board like every half hour just hoping to hear something definitive about anything!

There is going to be alot more rumors tomorrow, I am sure so be prepare for it

lol, clippers suck at everything. this is like round two of their "negotiations" for doc. leaking stupid things that aren't going to happen as if it gives them some leverage, then just giving in to the original demands.

clippers are desperate and have a lot of roster filling to do for next years big expectations if they expect to make it out of the first round. we are in no rush. good luck with those negotiations.