Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

This weekend we know where we stand

I hope Otis and co are watching closely, we will find out what areas we need to shore up if we want to go deep into the playoffs.

If the Dooling/Arroyo/Bogans/Evans backcourt does another solid job on Billups and Hamilton that will look good moving forward.

My prediction is in the end we will see we need another big to match up with Detroit who has 3 solid ones in their rotation.

As for Boston I think we match up well. We have a big 3, they have a big 3, the key is the role players and those are a coin toss for each side.

Overall I think we'll come out of this weekend knowing we need atleast a PF if we really want a legit chance of beating either team in a playoff series. Not that we'll easily beat any other team or whatever but I think the other teams in the conference would be forced more to matchup with us rather than the other way around.

Either way, let's support these guys this weekend and let's be loud this sunday.

I hope Otis and co are watching closely, we will find out what areas we need to shore up if we want to go deep into the playoffs.

If the Dooling/Arroyo/Bogans/Evans backcourt does another solid job on Billups and Hamilton that will look good moving forward.

My prediction is in the end we will see we need another big to match up with Detroit who has 3 solid ones in their rotation.

As for Boston I think we match up well. We have a big 3, they have a big 3, the key is the role players and those are a coin toss for each side.

Overall I think we'll come out of this weekend knowing we need atleast a PF if we really want a legit chance of beating either team in a playoff series. Not that we'll easily beat any other team or whatever but I think the other teams in the conference would be forced more to matchup with us rather than the other way around.

Either way, let's support these guys this weekend and let's be loud this sunday.