Sign in to follow this  
T-MAC

"PF" Discussion

A lot of names we've declared but now i'am watching houston - san antonio game and i noticed this rocket guy Landry's hustle... he's playing very well against duncan on both ends...

A lot of names we've declared but now i'am watching houston - san antonio game and i noticed this rocket guy Landry's hustle... he's playing very well against duncan on both ends...

I think everyone agrees we need a defensive first pf. It sounds like their are plenty out there. Collison, Lee, Randolph, to trade for and some like Webber and Brown that won't cost us any players but might not have much in the tank. With this roster I see us around 3rd or 4th seeds going into the playoffs. We have a good chance to win our first match up, but after that it will probably be over.

Unless we pull an all star or someone that will help us for years, I want development out of who we have. No one here realistically can say this one sucks or not because Augie/Cook/Gortat dont get enough time to evaluate. Lets see what we have before we give up on them

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

I think the real problem is having svg or otis whom ever it is thinking lewis is a pf. Move him to the 3 spot and have one of the three you mentioned get playing time at the 4.

Agreed