Sign in to follow this  
Tough Break There

Now that the Insanity has died off...

I just felt like we played one of our better road games of the year Wednesday night. The only (and only is a key word) reason we lost the game was because of terrible refs down the stretch. This sort of thing was the reason many fans are turned off to the NBA.

And I know many of you say that we shouldn't have been that close in the first place but, this isn't college. These are two pro teams with very similar talent. Forget the records and look at the rosters, they clearly have an all around better player on their team.

So for a team like the Magic to go in there and take a lead with under a minute left. Have two travelings not called and then a clear mugging on an automatic foul inbound situation that could have made the game a two possession one with under 20 seconds, is a robbery. The players played a fine game. In fact, that 4th period run was one of the finest stretches of defense that any team has shown all year.

So relax. We have 4 home games in a row and a team that is playing with an edge. Refs lost us one game, and it's tough to win with two teams playing against you. But stop piling on the players, they had a game won Wednesday

I just felt like we played one of our better road games of the year Wednesday night. The only (and only is a key word) reason we lost the game was because of terrible refs down the stretch. This sort of thing was the reason many fans are turned off to the NBA.

And I know many of you say that we shouldn't have been that close in the first place but, this isn't college. These are two pro teams with very similar talent. Forget the records and look at the rosters, they clearly have an all around better player on their team.

So for a team like the Magic to go in there and take a lead with under a minute left. Have two travelings not called and then a clear mugging on an automatic foul inbound situation that could have made the game a two possession one with under 20 seconds, is a robbery. The players played a fine game. In fact, that 4th period run was one of the finest stretches of defense that any team has shown all year.

So relax. We have 4 home games in a row and a team that is playing with an edge. Refs lost us one game, and it's tough to win with two teams playing against you. But stop piling on the players, they had a game won Wednesday

Last nights game I thought was a win so I didn't even think of it as a failure.. Its was a bullsh** loss so its to late to take that one back.