Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Our Starting Guards - poll

Arroyo should be our starting PG.

Evans has been a surprise catch for SG.

But the infatuation with Jameer has rendered us "stuck" with him as our starter, so live with it. He would have been a great Ginobili or Gordon type spark for this team, but his ego is just too much. We just need to make sure Nelson is surrounded by other players who can carry his defensive liability.

I feel bad for Arroyo, because he has a lot of potential to become a legitimately great PG in the NBA, but we are not giving him consistent minutes. Starter one day and DNP the next. Again, one of the myriad of choices that makes the Orlando Magic a perplexing anomaly in the NBA -- they just ****ing don't have a clue.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Which 2 do you think will end up being our final starters?

I think Jameer and Keith will eventually end up being our starters again but I hope it will be somebody else....

I like the Nelson/Evans combo. I think Evans is proving he needs to be the starting SG for now.

I think Arroyo will be gone by the end of the month unfortunately (unless he gets us a stud, then it won't be unfortunately).

Its plain and simple who should start at the 2. That position has alot of the leagues top scorers playing there. If we dont have any of the leagues top sg scorers on our team then we should think defense at that spot. So a defensive hustle player/ cutter would be the best fit for now and who else better than Mo Evans. And i would like for Redick to backup. Redick would probaly do well in about 13-15mpg as a backup.

As for our pgs, SVG please keep Dooling the hell away from the pg position. I would like Arroyo to start still but since it looks like hes on his way out then we have no other choice but to stay with Nelson. But Nelson needs to pick up his scoring game. I mean i really believe he can be a 16ppg 8apg guy. That would be a good prodution from him. Also get better on defense. We might need a veteren type pg backing him up like Darrel Armstron.