Sign in to follow this  
nbr

I know I shouldn't.........

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

quote:
I love his recent "Kangaroo" rotation pattern, where he plays Reddick one game, then he sits him the next, then repeat. He's doing the same thing with Arroyo. How can anyone get any continuity or sense of the game when they're playing every other game?

I of all people should know what your talking about, or should I?

"Kangaroo rotation pattern" = skips or hops over every other game.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Just curious NBR. You used to have a picture of Jameer Nelson with your screen name.

What did you think of his antics against the Celtics when he obviously disregarded all instructions from his coaches and ran the play he wanted to run instead of what was being asked of him. Ultimately leading to a failed play when we could have won the game?

I never witnessed the antics. I followed the game via espn game cast. When I heard it, it just highlighted egotistical behavior. Its one thing to take something on your own merit, yet it's another to disrespect your coach. Both as a person and as a coach.

The issue of Jameer these past few weeks is something I've held back on and the signature has rightfully disappeared. For me a once huge fan, and I say once because I am now really disappointed in this player, this is a guy who had come from a college program and highlighted an ability that we believed in. He convinced the NBA and the organization that he had what it takes and in his first year was amazing. To hear him carrying on on the court and establishing such an attitude is nothing but disrespectful to those who had shown praise to him. That stands for both fans and the organization. I've lost all respect for this player and what makes me really feel like a dick was defending him and praising him as a player who could make a difference for this franchise. Actually I think the player himself can make a difference but I think the person can't.

Thanks JJZ lol

Everyone is bashing Jameer over ignoring coach Hill. Everyone is bashing coach Hill for having the worst offensive system in the history of the NBA. So, putting 2+2 together, we are mad that Jameer chose to ignore the coach's play that we all would have called horrible after he ran it and it failed. HAHA J/k.

On a serious note, is this finally the in-game proof of the players tuning out Hill? Seems to me like the ultimate "no confidence" vote when your "floor general" and "leader"l sits in a time out, listens to the coach's play, then walks on the court and completely ignores everything he just said. Seems like something is up. Is there anything more to this than just Jameer having a big ego? Was he trying to send a message?

Regardless you have to be a professional about it and thats what I believe would've disappointed most.

And with Coach' run of last plays you'd have to show a little faith in what he's doing, if anything lol.

Regardless this thread and the issue discussed is Coach Hill and his release is the best move this team can make to move forward.