Sign in to follow this  
bringithomerashard

why is our drafting and front office such a joke?

Originally posted by MagicNoles:

im defiantly not going to read all that so if you could give me a summarized version id be appreciative.

Once again, Jackie, whoever you are, I give you serious props for bothering to type out what should be obvious to anyone who can manage to read more than 15 words at a time. And again, why you bother, and how you can stand it, is beyond me.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

there is something wrong here. Comparing the total points JJ has accumulated throughout his ACC career as compared to those of players in the likes of MJ or VC.

Bendy, he is simply pointing out his ability to score.

quote:

theres a risk in every draft pick, but in the eyes of Otis and the draft team Howard was CLEARLY the best choice, even though it wasn't a popular "national" decision.

Otis Smith wasn't part of that draft class. He would have drafted Omeka since he is that stupid.

quote:
Originally posted by BdonovanMagic:

quote:

theres a risk in every draft pick, but in the eyes of Otis and the draft team Howard was CLEARLY the best choice, even though it wasn't a popular "national" decision.

Otis Smith wasn't part of that draft class.

LMAO and "MagicNoles" knowledge strikes again..

yeah he was....show me where ANYTHING says he wasn't. Or is this just your biased opinion?

and lil penny any1 that constantly talks in 3rd person doesn't have a right to an opinion k thx

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I agree with you Jackie but I think "roll of the dice" is a bad analogy.

Obviously there is risk in every pick and one will never know the correct answer until years down the road. The Magic weighed the pros and cons of Howard and Okafor and selected who they thought would be the best for the franchise. It worked out. To say they knew Howard would be this good would be a lie, but they took a chance.

I don't think the Magic flipped a coin to determine the draft pick.

I see both you and Nole's points of view.

I'm sure is the smart thing to draft someone who you think is useless. Redick would have slipped to the late first round if not second.

quote:

yeah he was....show me where ANYTHING says he wasn't. Or is this just your biased opinion?

and lil penny any1 that constantly talks in 3rd person doesn't have a right to an opinion k thx

Anyone else think it's past bed time for MagicNoles?

Also if you're going to try to talk basketball in a sports forum might want to read up stuff before you argue with those who are knowledgeable

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/Magic_GM_John_Weisbrods_Comme-112529-66.html

quote:
Originally posted by I Rasharted:

im defiantly not going to read all that so if you could give me a summarized version id be appreciative.

Once again, Jackie, whoever you are, I give you serious props for bothering to type out what should be obvious to anyone who can manage to read more than 15 words at a time. And again, why you bother, and how you can stand it, is beyond me.

Yeah, I understand your sentiments. And when a guy says he's not even going to read what your argument is and still disagrees, it's a little bit frustrating. To each his own, I guess.

But when someone calls me out on something and it happens to be one of the rare occasions that I'm not talking out of my ***, I have to defend my position. Too bad the guy couldn't be bothered to read a few paragraphs. He might have learned something.