Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Appears Golden State Might Want Carlos

quote:
Originally posted by Orlando Mellow:

quote:

I am a bit disappointed that Meer needs to be threatened with loss of his job before he puts the requisite effort into his work. Seems to me his big contract and potential place on a Championship contender should be enough to get him going. I worry that if Carlos goes to another team Jameer with feel like he isn't threatened and begin to become a turnover machine again.

Good that someone sees it like it is.

Now.. who would you rather have off the Bench, Pietros or Nelson?

If you get sent to the bench in favor of Arroyo starting is that really a threat to you rjob... or did they just take your job away as a starter? Now... do you think his improved play was because he felt 'threatened' or because he was given the green light to play his game (shooting first) vs focusing on getting others involved at the cost of his own offense?

I don't get it...where those comments of Arroyo turnover prone comes from? He has average just 1.30to he's whole career in 18min. When other guys has average more than 2 1/2 over their careers and not called TO prone.

quote:
Originally posted by Magicjunky:

with Golden State shopping for a pg do you guys think that starting arroyo is just showcasing his skills and upping his value so we can get more in return?

Welcome aboard! I think that could be part of the story.

Thanks Soul Bro! i've been a magic fan since 93 ( i was 8 at the time ) but i was reading realgm and it said that Pietrus wants to be closer to the islands aka FLORIDA but it could also mean Miami.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

This trade works http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...~9~9~19~19&te=&cash=

As a fan its hard to consider moving Carlos right now the way he is playing but we really need a athletic 4 to go with Howard upfront Wright would be great!But instead of throwing Fran's rights in the trade(he may not play in the NBA),orlando should give its 2008 1st round pick in the deal.