Sign in to follow this  
MagicPrimoz

Great year for The orlando Magic but we must improve to become a solid Contender

quote:
Originally posted by matthi3205:

First I want to say hello everyone. I am new on this forum. Sorry about my bad englisch!!! I am from switerland and in school I alway seat near the windows.

I am a Magic fan since the days from Penny and Shaq. I realy like our roster this season. They do a realy good job!!! But I think we have to improve it to win a titel. So I try to look on every position and give my opinion on it.

PG

Like we see in the last game vs. the Bulls we have 2 good PG (Nelson + Arroyo). If they can play more games like this I would be realy happy! For me it doesen

You know that's a good possibility, if our GM Otis were any good, we'd have a stacked team similar to that.

LilPenny sees Lewis is too inconsistent and too soft as a starter. Would be great if he'd come off the bench to back up Hedo. I agree Bogans is not really starting material either.

It's obvious matthi3205 is not a local, he's too intelligent to be from here, welcome!

quote:

And to LilPenny, seriously why do you talk in the third person? I would really like to know, and I'm not being facetious.

LilPenny talks in the third person because he's a legend, duh!

Wow we are seeing James Augustine in. I'm sure most of you thought he was a joke but the coach finally read this thread and realize he needs to put him in.

Bdonovan thinks this is a real good discussion.

Lewis is also limited by his power forward position. Kinda contradicts to use a power forward out there and a scorer at the same time. The power forwards job is not to score, its to provide depth and support and his secondary skill is scoring.