Sign in to follow this  
Doa

Worst case scenario. What if Dwight was injured?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

says they guy that started a svg is a moron thread...what "grown-up" logic are you using? lmao come on kid internet insults dont bother me

He's proved he's not very smart already and the title is supposed to get attention to the problem more than anything. Now it's hilarious so see someone crying like a baby that this thread gets closed call someone a kid.

Furthermore calling for a topic to be closed is not only childish but definitely ridiculous and even insulting to whoever started it. Mom didn't teach you manners huh?

It's obvious your not mature enough to understand the scenario on this thread could very well happen, sorry to see that

lol i posted 1 sentence? hardly crying like a baby.

and once again your internet insults dont bother me, but you can continue to hurl them to boost your own self esteem.

lol it so funny when people try and talk trash over the internet

If believing in jinxes/curses in sports is childish then over half this country is childish. Instead of playing high and mighty just roll with it. Jeez

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

lol i posted 1 sentence? hardly crying like a baby.

and once again your internet insults dont bother me, but you can continue to hurl them to boost your own self esteem.

lol it so funny when people try and talk trash over the internet

You are returning fire for sure. I guess that does not make you any different than him.

Quite honestly, you seem to be affected by his writing.

Actually, what i was trying to say was we could have been in a much worse situation.

We would definitely be low than .500, which people seem to be thinking we're cruising down into.

So I say, we should be grateful and keep on believing.

And for all those who think I'm believing in jinxes or whatever you call it is, this was a thread created to discuss how crucial that 22 year old kid is. Not to bring down a curse upon us.