Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Trade to change the Magic forever!!!!

Why not try for Andre MIller? A true point guard that is big and a solid defender. Nelson is a Philly native. Works for all parties involved.

We really need a point that makes no mistakes and looks to pass before anything else.

After that this team needs a starting shooting guard and a starting power forward. My friends this team is not 1 or 2 players away. I would wasy 3 or 4.

If you move 3 of our starters to the bench (nelson, bogans, turk) and replace them with players that fit their position letting lewis move back to sf then you would have a team.

miller, artest, lewis, wilcox, howard

I am not saying this is possible but players along those lines.

I'm pretty sure Otis could go for this why? Because he doesn't usually get fair value in his deals.

With JJ gone for a guy like Ridnour we have no tradable assets now that Ariza is gone, none.

Howard, Shard even even Hedo, are making Jameer look worse than what he is with their soft play, besides Meer might still have some shoulder problems. We really need Carlos right now Jameer doesn't seem like he's 100% to me

You're right, this trade would change the magic forever. It would make us even softer on defense and we would jack up even more three than we already are now. Some of you pull these trades right from your butt hole...Oh yeah and let's give up an elite shooter on top of it. AMAZING

I don't like the Luke-Trade. I think that won't help the Magic. We need another PF!

We shoud go for a trade like this:

Shelden Williams and Josh Childress from the Hawks for Dooling and Bogans.

That would bring us some size to the G + F position

Hey, I don't know if this has been revealed already, but what was the thing that made Jameer break down and cry in the locker room a little while back after he got a message on his cell?? What could it have been? If anyone knows, please enlighten me. Thanks in adv.

-Charlius-

Why would Seattle, who is looking to shed one of its 4 point guards, want another point guard in a trade?

And I can't believe that this thread shows up after Jameer has an 18/8 game on a high fg%, and was one of two, maybe three players who showed up for the Memphis game.