Sign in to follow this  
allyn22ra

We The Fans Are Way Too Hard On This YOUNG TEAM

I know we all didn't expect the Magic to have a record of 32-38 before the season started but we're a young team. I guess when D-Howard stated, "We have all the pieces to make it to the Finals" last summer everyone believed him.

I believe this team really has grown from last year and will continue to do so. Also look at the Pacers, Nets, Knicks, and the lowly Hawks --all teams who had just as high expectations coming into the season. It's been a rough year for the Eastern Conference as a whole.

GO MAGIC - I love you guys!!!

I know we all didn't expect the Magic to have a record of 32-38 before the season started but we're a young team. I guess when D-Howard stated, "We have all the pieces to make it to the Finals" last summer everyone believed him.

I believe this team really has grown from last year and will continue to do so. Also look at the Pacers, Nets, Knicks, and the lowly Hawks --all teams who had just as high expectations coming into the season. It's been a rough year for the Eastern Conference as a whole.

GO MAGIC - I love you guys!!!

Nyce post and welcome to the board.

We're all hard on this team because we've SEEN the potential. We saw what we could do when we ended last season winning 16 of our last 22, and starting this year 13-4. We saw how we can play when Jameer, Carlos, Keyon, Grant, Turk, Trevor, Tony, Darko, Dwight, Pat, Bo, Keith, JJ, Travis, and even James, all play on the same page. It would be a different story if we'd been struggling since the start of the season or even end of last season, then expectations wouldn't be as high; but, we didn't struggle. We beat the best. We played like a GOOD team and whooped some A$$. This is why we are hard on our team. We won't accecpt going from beating Detroit, Dallas, San Antonio, Cleveland, Utah, Chicago, and Miami, to losing to Milwaukee WITHOUT Redd, Toronto WITHOUT Bosh, Charlotte WITHOUT Okafur, Memphis WITHOUT Gasol, Atlanta PERIOD. We have a good ball club and we, as die hard fans, deserve better than what they've display. This is why we are hard on our YOUNG team. Young players go through growing pains, but it's about time we stop using that as a crutch. It's time for them to grow up and play like the good team we know the are and they have displayed numerous times.