Sign in to follow this  
P.THANDI

Pennys revenge

He got to start against the Knicks and played a solid first half

and then the most recent in Brian Hills face Penny shot 100% and finished the night with 16 points what comes around goes around Brian Hill what a bum fullj.getty-76075491ab012_miami_heat_v_.jpg can anyone spot brian hill its like looking for waldo

And now its Orlando's turn to see the two that accomplished so much in the start of there careers reunite in orlando its like deja vu but number 7 and 32

it really is good to see Penny Hardaway on the floor again and just playing for the love of the game I don't expect much from the guy at this age but as long as he contributes thats what counts

GO PENNY

He got to start against the Knicks and played a solid first half

and then the most recent in Brian Hills face Penny shot 100% and finished the night with 16 points what comes around goes around Brian Hill what a bum fullj.getty-76075491ab012_miami_heat_v_.jpg can anyone spot brian hill its like looking for waldo

And now its Orlando's turn to see the two that accomplished so much in the start of there careers reunite in orlando its like deja vu but number 7 and 32

it really is good to see Penny Hardaway on the floor again and just playing for the love of the game I don't expect much from the guy at this age but as long as he contributes thats what counts

GO PENNY

Orlando Magic fans are one tough crowd i didn't get a chance to watch the game but orlando is a pretty solid team so far but theres always the allstar break meltdown

Penny got a mixed reception, some boos some cheers....Matty asked himself why, he didn't understand the boos...

anyhow....Magic won, that's what is important