Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

The Only Option is to Tank

I think the New York Knicks misses Rashard Wallace too.

Turkoglu is owed 12 million. The only reason he would be traded is that if there's some young talent to had ALONG with bad contracts that expire later than 2014. There's no way that a Turkoglu can get us a 2nd round pick which is essentially a player that gets less than 2 mil for playing for 2 years. Just the thought of that someone thinks Turkoglu is more useful than a good 2nd round pick makes me surprised. We could maybe trade Richard Jefferson for Hedo Turkoglu, take another year and get a 1st round pick along with it. Golden State is a contender now and they can't play only rookies, so it would make some sense. There's just no way that a team uses their cap space to get Turkoglu or that Rob Hennigan takes players with longer contracts just to get a 2nd round pick.

tuk can be cut at 6mil because of his contract.

tuk can be cut at 6mil because of his contract.

That makes me wonder if he's likely to be traded earlier than trade deadline next year to a team trying to save money.

That makes me wonder if he's likely to be traded earlier than trade deadline next year to a team trying to save money.

I do think we want the salary to fall off. My bet is that we cut him ourselves.