Darko dominating Yao, 20+ points, Memphis up in the 4th

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic31:

29 Days and 22 Hours left to go icon_smile.gif

That should be enough for the Grizz to find their identity...

december 15?

what's then?

Memphis @ Orlando icon_smile.gif

aha, thx

btw, that's also the day darko(&all the others who were signed as FAs) can get traded again.

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

LoL, Darko sucks, he's putting up numbers on a team full of rookies and scrubs. Big deal. I'll start crying when Darko's putting up 15/10 as a member of a contending team. Putting up numbers with Memphis... what a joke.

lol darko may suck but joke is on you ******icon_smile.gif

I don't know about the rest of you... but I watched a lot of games last year and Darko played in some of them and was just a body on the floor in others.

I don't know how his game would have fit in with our 8-2 team (we're tied with San Antonio) but I have a feeling that we are doing OK without him, and we WILL get another respectable BIG before the deadline!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

quote:
I was at the game, I wouldn't say Darko dominated Yao, but he certainly held his own, and that's saying a lot. It's frustrating to watch as a Magic fan because he's looked very good this season and his offensive game is improving every time he steps on the floor.

Yup. It's painful to watch. Think how much stronger we could be with Darko. It's hard to let go of.

Its not that hard if you think it this way....We keep Darko, but we don't get Rashard....yeah yeah, creative financing, less money, blah blah, but the fact is that if we would have kept Darko, Rashard would not be wearing blue. No Rashard = a bad start and record.

Agree. We have the right player.