Sign in to follow this  
CaseyMullen928

A vow of Carlos Silence

quote:
Ibone, The baiting is part of people being able to express their opinions, we can't tell people not to do that.

Marc, thanks for defending the First Amendment, as usual. Honestly, though, I am just looking for a little comic relief in here, but everyone is taking themselves a little too seriously for my liking. This is a basketball message board for the love of God, not the G-8 summit.

For once i am in agreement with djmaze20. This board its also about entertaiment. I dont take anything here at face value. I am just having fun. Our team is losing and the fact is that there is NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO. We are not the ones making the decisions. A little bit of fun is not going to kill anyone!!! Actually it might do us some good.

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

I have decided that I am not going to get myself involved in anymore of the discussions about Carlos Arroyo.I will sit and read all of the good things about Carlos that his supporters have to say, and all the bad his non-supporters have to say.

Suit yourself. I am not going to stay indifferent, inactive and ignorant as long Carlos wears Magic uniform.

I have only posted like five time here but I already feel like I love you.

Peace, unity and beers. The sings of a perfect world.