Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Free Agency Thread

I think Mo Will is a good player but personally I think he is too much like Jameer, I think Jameer does have the potential to be a better player and IMO Williams would be very similar under Brain Hills offense!

He is an interesting player though and if he was available at the right price I wouldnt say no straight away

quote:
Originally posted by RIP CITY:

I have seen alot of you guys asking about Free-Agents Point Guards. But no one has mentioned Murice Williams of the Milwaukee Bucks, who will be a Free-Agent this off-season.

Here is his statline:

PPG- 17.2

RPG- 4.9 (Was averaging nearly 6 before his injury)

APG- 6.2 (With Michael Redd, Bobby Simmons and Charlie Villanueva missing large parts of the season)

SPG- 1.2

TO- 3.06

FG%- .445

3PT.%- .335

EFF Rating: +17.58

MPG- 36.3

64 Games Played

That's with he himself having and playing with injuries, and the whole team struggling with injuries.

I know he is more of a scoring Point guard just like Jameer is, but he is better at running an offense too (6.2 AST., and just better at getting teamates good looks, and controlling tempo), also a good rebounder for a PG, and his size (6'1). Better defender too. He has hit some clutch shots at the end of games. Actually he reminds me of a young Chauncey Billups (not as big or strong as Chauncey but otherwise...), he's only 25 years old. I think he would fit pretty nicely with the Magic, he's young, has potential, and already is a better player than Jameer.

What do you Magic fans think about Mo Williams??

sounds like somebody wants to keep chauncey, hahaha

hey, let's make S&T, we sign mo and trade him with hedo for chauncey...

j/k mate icon_biggrin.gif

The more I think the more I would like Wallace and Williams or Blake vs. just VC or Lewis. How crazy is it that the Kings just let Wallace go for the expansion draft and got nothing for him.

Can you imagine this lineup playing D...

Dooling

Wallace

Ariza

Darko

Dwight

That would be nightmares for other teams!!