Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Lewis Sprain a minor setback - Povtak...Sentinel

Lewis' sprain 'minor setback'

Tim Povtak | Sentinel Staff Writer

October 12, 2007

Orlando Magic forward Rashard Lewis will miss tonight's exhibition game against the Miami Heat after spraining his right ankle Wednesday night against the Charlotte Bobcats.

While his teammates practiced Thursday, Lewis spent the day getting treatment on his swollen ankle. He said he expects to play in at least one of the three games the Magic have scheduled next week in China.

"This is just a minor setback, that's all," Lewis said after walking out of the trainer's room at the RDV Sportsplex Thursday. "It could have been a lot worse. It's frustrating right now, but I'll be back soon. I'll be fine."

For rest of article goto;

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...ct12,0,4122154.story

Lewis' sprain 'minor setback'

Tim Povtak | Sentinel Staff Writer

October 12, 2007

Orlando Magic forward Rashard Lewis will miss tonight's exhibition game against the Miami Heat after spraining his right ankle Wednesday night against the Charlotte Bobcats.

While his teammates practiced Thursday, Lewis spent the day getting treatment on his swollen ankle. He said he expects to play in at least one of the three games the Magic have scheduled next week in China.

"This is just a minor setback, that's all," Lewis said after walking out of the trainer's room at the RDV Sportsplex Thursday. "It could have been a lot worse. It's frustrating right now, but I'll be back soon. I'll be fine."

For rest of article goto;

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...ct12,0,4122154.story