Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Dooling not expecting to opt-out. hedo news

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

lol Fendi, you are always dropping Dorrell Wright hints. I have seen him play several times this season and he has never impressed me. He would hurt our spacing more than Grant does. Wright has hit 7 three point shots this season and unless its a dunk he isn't much better inside the arch.

While I do agree with that, I think we need players like him who could bring sparks on our games. Dorrell needs shooting work, and we've seen Trevor improve his shooting, why can't Dorrell?

I've always been impressed by Dorrell's hustle. He comes up with amazing statlines with his blocks, steals and rebounding. His efficiency when he plays is absurd for someone who isn't getting a lot of playing time.

I guess you see things that I don't Fendi. He was starting earlier in the year and all I remember is him consistently clanging jumpers and getting beaten consistently on the defensive end. I definitely haven't see him give the Heat a spark like Ariza does. Besides if we have Ariza why do we need a player with the same skills at the same position?

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Yeah Arroyo can go anytime, but why the need to get rid of Bogans?

Every team needs a 9 through 11 guy on your roster, and with Bogans' improvement from the 3 point line and his good defense, we could definitely do worse. Plus he's been in the league for a few years now and he'll be more experienced than any 2nd round draft pick.

i just dont think bogans is happy in that role. i mean its the role he deserves and should play but i think he thinks hes better than that. id love to keep him for his defense. better yet...his defensive skills only give them to JJ redick. im kinda 50/50 on bogans

quote:
Originally posted by MilitaryMagic:

What can I say, I'm the lone Dooling fan on this board. I'm glad he wants to stay with the team, even though it seemed unlikely he'd actually opt out of his contract.

I must be the only other one because I like Dooling's game a lot. He hasn't had a good season because of being put in with the wrong unit and forced to play out of position until now.

It might sound outrageous but I actually prefer Dooling over Jameer or Carlos.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I guess you see things that I don't Fendi. He was starting earlier in the year and all I remember is him consistently clanging jumpers and getting beaten consistently on the defensive end. I definitely haven't see him give the Heat a spark like Ariza does. Besides if we have Ariza why do we need a player with the same skills at the same position?

well, Ariza is sf and Wright is more of an SG. As I have said, his shooting will come if he develops it. He's got a remarkable talent, all he needs is a change of scenery. He has been in and out of rotation.