Sign in to follow this  
Big

Hire Billy Donovan, Please!!!

quote:
Originally posted by asia#1:

but he still led us to the finals. how many coaches in magic history have done that? only one and his name is brian hill. and by the way, he had a young, inexperienced team that was facing the more experienced, defending champ, houston rockets.

BHill was just there, the talent was 99% of the production in those years (like it was at the start of the season) Willie the wonder squirrel would have produce like results from that position with that team!

Taking a look at the BHill years, I can not find nore than a handful of games where it appeared that BHill coached any team to a victory, actually coached or even outcoached his counter part. Take this year alone,at the start of the season when the guy's where playing with pride and God given talent.......WE WINNNN!!!! Insert the so-called game plan, that is more predictable then the weather, and wa laah!!! Out of the playoff pitcure, with your best 3pt shooters & 2gaurds covering the 4's and 5's or on the bench....... Brillant!!!!!!

Just like Miller Lite,good call big! Speaking of Miller Lite,i'm gonna go get me a 12 pack to celebrate with my dog.