The official UCF thread...

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by DLO:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Im gonna be goin up to Boston on the 20th with a couple of friends.

I'm thinking about making the trip. I'm definitely going down to Miami though...

Oh Miami is a must.

Ugh. I try to avoid going any further South than Palm Beach Gardens.

It's too close not to go LOD. Make the trip!

quote:
Originally posted by DLO:

It's too close not to go LOD. Make the trip!

I likely will. My best bud at work is a UM grad and is already trying to get me to go with him. I told him there is no way I'm going to a road game with a fan of the opponent. It just won't happen.

BREAKING NEWS:

quote:
UCF Athletics Association (UCFAA) officials announced on Tuesday that its 2008 home football contest with the University of South Florida will be moved to Saturday, Sept. 6. The game will kick off at 7 p.m. and be nationally televised on ESPN2. The game was previously scheduled for Friday, Sept. 5.

http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/031108aaa.html

Two comments:

1) I'm glad the USF game was moved to Saturday. I didn't like the idea of it being on a Friday night.

2) I love Kevin Smith. But he should stick to running the football. Oh, and he should also learn how to change the battery in his smoke detector.

We should have enough to at least get past this game. Frankly, I'd be happy with just this win, all things considered.

Oh, and thanks for responding, I'm feeling all alone here in the Off-Topic area.

quote:
We should have enough to at least get past this game. Frankly, I'd be happy with just this win, all things considered.

Yeah, I think that would be fine with me to. Next year we should be a bit stronger. Our recruiting is getting a bit better. Not as good as footballs, but better. Also, hopefully Dwight's little brother can play.

I'm looking for Taylor to take this game over. Hopefully Cartwright steps up for Mike O'D. It's gonna be a tough game but you never kno