Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

BTW, our out of conference schedule is now set for next year... Pretty tough. At Miami, at Boston College, USF at home, and South Carolina State at home.

I'm assuming we will beat SCS, and I would take 1 out of 3 of the others. Actually, I don't think I'm crazy if I say we can take all three. Who can't beat Miami right now, BC doesn't have Matt Ryan anymore, and we have USF at home... Interesting.

I would gladly trade 4-touchdown losses to BC, Miami, and yes, even SCS, for a one point victory over USF.

Yeah. I really think we can hold our own against Miami, BC will be tough, and you know the USF game is gonna be nuts here at the BHS.

I'm with you LOD, give me that victory over USF and I'll quickly forget about those losses.

What do you guys think of the recruiting class so far this year?

http://ucf.rivals.com/commitlist.asp?school=113

Nothing crazy, but it seems like more consistent than previous years. Ranking wise a class like this will put us about 50 or so. That, along with good coaching should give us the chance of cracking the top 25 every year. Consistency my friends, consistency. That is how we will build a great program here at UCF.

UCF didnt hand Villanova, Kansas st, or Uconn a loss so what makes you think they will beat memphis.

Memphis is going to win by 25 at least

unless O'Donnell goes nuts from 3pt land like he did against Uconn

Hopefully it's close. UCF basketball has been getting me pretty frustrated lately. Hey you never know maybe Taylor drops 40 today.