Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Which of these PG's could best benefit the magic?...if any

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

You telling me Jameer Nelson Hedo Turkoglu and a draft pick cant get Andre Miller? I think it can.

miller is great but honestly, would you really do this?

No, I would not.

I'm the one who originally brought his name up, but I would not do the deal mentioned above.

The only reason I mentioned his name was to point out that if we are not going to get a PG who is a proven commodity as a solid starter in this league, then I'm not interested in bringing in more mediocre and/or unproven PGs.

THAT we already have plenty of, based on their performances from last year. I'm really anxious to see the degree of difference SVG makes.

I have one name that is not on your list.

Earl Boykins

Despite the fact that he is only 5'5" tall, you rarely hear about anyone posting him up because he knows how to play tough defense. He opted out of a contract that would have paid about $3M this year, but has been sitting out in free agency all summer. I think you try to find someone to do a sign/trade with to bring him here to Orlando. Even if he's not your starter, he is a tempo changer who knows how to play the game. Think younger, faster Darryl Armstrong.