Sign in to follow this  
PimpinORL

[merged] who deserves to be starting PG? Arroyo or Nelson

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

I have been seeing this also that of people are saying that these two will make us better then detroit, we are from that, but they give us needed depth off the bench that is good, but arroyo will be playing third string behind nelson an francis na dooling will most likewly play shooting guard. darko will backup if i am thinking right battie an howard. os hopefully he isnt a bust. an proves he can play, but we are not a championship team because we got these tow, i think if deshawn can get a better jumper an hill can play consitent an francis scores more an howard gets a jumpshto we will be a team to mess with.

I agreed with everything else in your post but just wanted to point out that Stevenson is shooting 47% from the field this season which is pretty good!

Our best lineup:

Nelson/Francis/Dooling/Arroyo/Diener

Francis/Stevenson/Dooling/Augman

GHill/Turk/Stevenson/Augman

Howard/Milicic/Garrity

Battie/Milicic/Howard

No more needs to be said.

I'm puertorican and have seen Arroyo, and definitively would love to see him play starter PG, but, this is easy, Jameer or Francis will start.

I just don't know how but I hope Carlos gets some playing time to show his talent. However, I suggest you highly reduce the Arroyo discussion (especially puertorican posters' hype), until he plays some time and shows something.

Hey for weeks I have read some of you guys opinions on basketball period. I must say some of you people are sad because your basketball IQ's suck. How can some of you even say Carlos should be starting? Nelson will chew him up anyday. Plus he is flat out a better player and better for the system. Some of you guys just say anything out of ya mouths. Learn the game and then comment. I bet some of you vote for players like Grant Hill for the All- Star game to lol...

when arroyo enter the game today what happen?

just answer the question

only 5 min 3 assist and the oportunity to win.

also i want to say the team cant rebound if you dont rebound you dont win games.

howard take to passes from arroyo and he dont know the ball was coming. thats why arroyo should start he got the court vision. nelson and dooling sg thank you

When Nelson's healthy, who knows how Arroyo will be producing, so (for right now) I would love it if Arroyo started, especially after his amazing assis/passes tonight. In limited mins he found a way to produce, which is why we traded for him.