Sign in to follow this  
FanSince1990

Poll: Should this team change name? (please vote)

quote:
Are you calling me stupid, and simply trying to increase my post count?

Because well that would be one of the/ if not the most ridiculous thing I have ever read from anyone, I have never ever ever posted simply to increas my post count......

And also what gives u the right to determine if what we say is important or not?

I'm confused too. I don't know who he is talking about. If its you Rich, I would watch out, because the "father daughter reggaeton duo comming at cha!"

I went with "Orlando Inconsistent"... It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but its the sad truth. Win one, everything looks great - lose the next - win the next, everything is great again - lose the next. Its such a roller coaster. The only thing we can count on is the inconsistency.

quote:
Originally posted by soccercal:

I vote for your name to be changed:

a) HaterSince1990

B) IHaveNoFriendsSince1990

c) ILiveWithMyMomSince1990

Go Magic!!

Headed in the right Direction... since 1990!!

I'm so sad right now, boo boo..

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

WP is probally in my opinion one of the mosat respected posters on this board, while u fan are simply one of he most arrogant, when peopledont agree withsome thing u post it seems u r quick to start picking that person apart. U fail to realize we all do not agree with you, and we are allowed to tell you so, even if it displeases you.

First of all thanks for the uncalled for compliments, "richnba". Second who said we have to think alike? I'm actually glad that you agree with your boy-friend here. What can I say, dimwits usually agree with each other

so what's new?

quote:
Originally posted by Big J:

Why isnt' there too many post? cuz of stupidities like this... nooo... not the post itself... but all the stupid people that actually start posting and posting just to push the original poster of the thread down and down... is like they freaking enjoy it...

I was thought something real important in my life.... "If ya got nothing important to say, dont say anything at all" and in this case find a freaking thread which inspires you to say something important...

Exactly. You gotta love how they all complain about their 30 seconds lost yet are having a lot of fun criticizing me and the post rofl.. LOSERS! Please cut the crap, we know you got nothign better to do!

Yep and there u go fan, I make one observation neither calling u names nor anything like that, just pointing out the habitu have produced, and of course u respnd with a 5ht grade namecalling.... Grow up man!!!!!!!!

quote:
First of all thanks for the uncalled for compliments, "richnba". Second who said we have to think alike? I'm actually glad that you agree with your boy-friend here. What can I say, dimwits usually agree with each other

I don't have the time for this... Congratulations, you win.