Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsTheYear

Puerto Rico game live telecast.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

That's funny stuff Puya. My wife's best friend, who is Puerto Rican, was just over at my house and she was lauging at this crap.

Get a life.

Maybe because she knows I'm correct

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

Hey. I think you all are wating to Arroyo have a bad game to start to talk trash about him. In every international game Arroyo never have a bad game like tonigth yes he have a bad game even your NBA SUPERSTART HAVE A BAD GAME TO. Now Arroyo have a bad game and everyone talk trash. He can have 100 perfec game and no body from you say something good but he have a bad game and start to talk trash about him. That why it is a big different to think and talk about basketball to analyse the game that to talk trash about one player that have one bad game. I know Arroyo is going to be better He have to make the ajustment.

Here's the difference. Nobody wants him to have a bad game. Some people are just unwilling to see through their bias and realize Arroyo is just an average player and no star.

The only positive about Arroyo & PR's game tonight...

Violent crime was down in PR & Orlando for 2 1/2 hours.

quote:
Originally posted by Puya:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

That's funny stuff Puya. My wife's best friend, who is Puerto Rican, was just over at my house and she was lauging at this crap.

Get a life.

Maybe because she knows I'm correct

Or maybe it's just amusing and you should lighten up.

I realize Arroyo is the center of your universe and according to you, there is no celestial Sun. But the rest of us like to think that the warmth we enjoy originates from the true center of the universe and not all the hot air that comes from our PR friends.

Please let us keep believing in our pipe dream. Even if it is somehow disbelieved on one specific carribean isle.

Originally posted by Erik:

It's not about arroyo man,I know Arroyo fan's tend to get pushy at times,I just get the vibe that it's not only Arroyo,but Puerto Ricans in general,if you check those Arroyo threads,I don't even participate in it,because I think it turns out to be more of a racial issue.

that's true thats why most times i dont even read them threads

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

Hey. I think you all are wating to Arroyo have a bad game to start to talk trash about him. In every international game Arroyo never have a bad game like tonigth yes he have a bad game even your NBA SUPERSTART HAVE A BAD GAME TO. Now Arroyo have a bad game and everyone talk trash. He can have 100 perfec game and no body from you say something good but he have a bad game and start to talk trash about him. That why it is a big different to think and talk about basketball to analyse the game that to talk trash about one player that have one bad game. I know Arroyo is going to be better He have to make the ajustment.

Here's the difference. Nobody wants him to have a bad game. Some people are just unwilling to see through their bias and realize Arroyo is just an average player and no star.

OK, I dont comment a lot, but this post was too ****ed up and racist to ignore... Dude think before you post racist garbage...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

If that true? How many hours of crime was down when the USA team was playing not only in the USA.That is big maybe you can ask your friend Bush is the firs one to stop.

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

If that true? How many hours of crime was down when the USA team was playing not only in the USA.That is big maybe you can ask your friend Bush is the firs one to stop.

Wow,everyone need's to calm the F down,every post that involves Arroyo turn's out the same way,the PR's,and the "other" posters need to get along,were here cause of Basket ball,and the Orlando Magic,not to get into racial war's,and pointing diferent peoples ethnic's out and comenting on stupid things. I was born in Nyc,and reaised in Florida,most of my friends being white,but i've never forgotten what I am, Puerto Rican and proud,I'm just tired of making it a racial issue,that's what it always turns out to be,my favorite Magic Player is Jameer Nelson,he's black,so what,not Arroyo because he's Puerto Rican.

every time we talk about Arroyo we talk about Basketball but if you read every time we talk about Arroyo how he play what thing he do good and bad always some people like John Gabriel and others have to post something racial. NOW YOU TELL ME WHY.

I was very happy to be part of this site because we have Arroyo playing for orlando but now I see that 100% of the post we make about Arroyo 90% we have people with racial post agains Arroyo a Magic player that play for the Magic Idont want to know how many racial post they can make when Arroyo play for another team but that is ok I did not know that this site was for the KKK.

Everybody is entitled to ther own opinion on this board pertaining to basketball,not racial matters,if you like Arroyo cool,if you don't good,but a persons opinion on crimes in Orlando should be discused on the Crime stoppers website,not Orlando Magic website. If you dislike different racial groups,i'm sure theres websites for that to.