Sign in to follow this  
placerjav

Moderators!!!!!

I have seen lately that some mods have been dealing with several situations differentely.

Mark, Adam and LEtsGO are doing a descent job in allowing people express their opinion and point of view in a tolerable way. Fendi, I think you need to try and emulate those above you.

People in this forum have been extremely chaotic.

It seems that we all are from different planets. Everytime there is a new topic, people will end up talking about our pg situation!!!.

It is frustating!

I open the forum on a daily basis and I try to read most of the post. I like the updates. This is where i get most of the magic sport news. It just to be fun and interesting a few years back.

Recently, the topics have been immature and it is mainly about people fighting and insulting each other.

We are all magic fans here. I understand tha we are going through a very rough period, but we are all in this together. At the end we all share the same goal and that is A MAGIC WIN.

PLEASE, lets try to keep it interesting. This is not about hating or loving a player. it is about appreciating the TEAM.

THanks,

A true magic fan.

PS. LEts not talk about Arroyo, jameer or about our pg situation negatively for at least 3 days.

CAN WE DO IT????

I have seen lately that some mods have been dealing with several situations differentely.

Mark, Adam and LEtsGO are doing a descent job in allowing people express their opinion and point of view in a tolerable way. Fendi, I think you need to try and emulate those above you.

People in this forum have been extremely chaotic.

It seems that we all are from different planets. Everytime there is a new topic, people will end up talking about our pg situation!!!.

It is frustating!

I open the forum on a daily basis and I try to read most of the post. I like the updates. This is where i get most of the magic sport news. It just to be fun and interesting a few years back.

Recently, the topics have been immature and it is mainly about people fighting and insulting each other.

We are all magic fans here. I understand tha we are going through a very rough period, but we are all in this together. At the end we all share the same goal and that is A MAGIC WIN.

PLEASE, lets try to keep it interesting. This is not about hating or loving a player. it is about appreciating the TEAM.

THanks,

A true magic fan.

PS. LEts not talk about Arroyo, jameer or about our pg situation negatively for at least 3 days.

CAN WE DO IT????

quote:
Originally posted by placerjav:

CAN WE DO IT????

I highly doubt it.

I would love it if threads didn't spiral downward whenever the PG's are mentioned but, it is going to come up, it just needs to be kept clean and as free of emotion as possible. That is easier said than done but once emotion gets involved it seems to go South.

Placerjav, I understand what you are saying but if you want to effect positive change in something you disagree with as far as a moderator goes you, the best (and proper) way to do that is through PM's, not out on the board.