Sign in to follow this  
Rob

If you had to trade out of these 2 for a big(Arroyo or Dooling) Who would you trade?

quote:
Originally posted by Puya:

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

Nice to see the blind loyalty to Michael Carlos Jordan Arroyo has not gone away.

He basically sucks! Sorry to say - he is an ok backup - he has never shown more in the NBA - sorry, but he has shown nothing else in 5 years.

I'll take my chances with Nelson and see what he can do - I think he will show up this year.

As for Arroyo his $4m contract is more valuable to me to move and try to get a different player than having him on the team. I'm not from Puerto Rico so I'm not in love with Carlos and his under 30% 3 pt. shooting and his 40% shooting from the floor - it just doesn't excite me - sorry.

LOL lolololol.gif

You criticized a hard core Fan for any player but you are the worst Hard Core Fan ever. for you Nelson is a MJ x 2 ( Michael Jordan and MAgic Jonhnson) he is better than Kobe,Stockton and of course Nash Wow Pathetic really pathetic LOLATYOU.gif

WOW that was immature, when has Knappy once said Jameer is a premiere p;ayer let alone point guard, what is laughable is Arroyo fanatics that think he is God's gift to basketball, he is a backup at best, he has been in the league 6 years and is STILL not a starter, GET OVER IT, I am sick to death of hearing it.

Jameer has only been in the league 3 seasons, with only 1 as a starter, under one of the worst coaches in the NBA, he will get better with time, Carlos on the other hand, has peaked.

That was immature and Knapy's post wasn't?

Then let me LOL here sorry to took a shot at your buddy

3 seasons and getting worst everytime. Check my history of post that prove your statement. I will take Arroyo over Jameer anyday. But never over Wiliams(rookie), NAsh or any PG that has proved to be an elite. I also take Doolin Over Arroyo anyday on defense. But JAmmer over Carlos Never.

quote:

That was immature and Knapy's post wasn't?

Then let me LOL here sorry to took a shot at your buddy

3 seasons and getting worst everytime. Check my history of post that prove your statement. I will take Arroyo over Jameer anyday. But never over Wiliams(rookie), NAsh or any PG that has proved to be an elite. I also take Doolin Over Arroyo anyday on defense. But JAmmer over Carlos Never.

Puya you must dont check stats or watch in Magic games. How would you choose Arroyo over Jameer. How long has Arroyo been in the league compared to Jameer. Jameer going to his 4th season and his stats is better than most allstar pgs was in there 3rd season heading to the there 4th. What kind of offense did they run all season. Better yet what kind of consistent scorers did he have around him besides Howard. How can you even look good as a pg when your coach offensive strategy is to just give Howard the ball and let him dunk it on every possesion. If defenders are blocking the passing lanes of Nelson passing to Howards, doesnt that create turnovers. Especially if they know already who hes gonna pass it to every possesion. My point is how is it that Nelson is averaging the same as Hedo and Grant. He wouldnt have to take as many shots if they would be more consistent on their scoring. Besides Howard who else did we have to score on a consistent basis. Jameer. So having Lewis and Redick in starting lineup now gives him some other shooters also helps Howard and hopefully Webber more. Which Nelson will have 1 of the best season of his career. But in the last 3 seasons he hasnt done that bad. I swear you guys are yall even watching these games. Coaching changes everything and Brian Hill was not using his players right. No way in hell was Grant Hill supposed to be playing that many minutes for a guy that never takes over games. He should have been the pg then for all that passing he did instead of attempting more shots. Nelson in his 3rd season putting up the same stats as Hill and Turkoglu. NELSON IS NOT THE PROBLEM, YOU WILL SEE.

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

quote:
Originally posted by Jose:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

PR, Knappy is a great Magic fan but he justs likes to pick a fight with Carlos admirers, its a pity he cant pick one with Garrity's admirers because we havent found one yet. Remmenber Carlos is like David to Goliath or just a Dragon slayer of the USA team. By the way our third string national team won the silver medal in the PanAm games, where the USA got eliminated in the first round by Uruguay????

I hear Arroyo was great with the PR team, but that doesn't change the fact that he has done nothing with the Magic - sorry, but he just hasn't shown anything.

Now you're being ridiculous and unreasonable. Arroyo has had plenty of great games for us where he was the factor and lead us to wins. Against Clevand, Phoneix, Washington, Seattle, Arroyo had a streak where he ignited the bench's offense and gave our team a spark. Once we lost that, our offense was crap.

ibonedteribell, Puerto Rico won Silver by some bias refs in Brasil. Puerto Rican boxers got screwed too, even though we won medals, we could of got higher ranked. Its all good though. Can't wait to see the season to start. I'm already excited for Preseason and Arroyo's tournaments.

ShAdOwX, thanks for the links

GOOD PORT JOSE. Ithink that they dont want a boricua latino to be a starter over an america aI think that is the problem I hope Iam wrong.

And yes we was screwed in the basketball and boxer too but that is life. Saludos a todos los latinos especialmente boricua desde mi islita del encanto.

Nah, chill brother. Lets not make this an ethinic thing. I hope they don't think that, and I don't think they think that.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

quote:

Nice to see the blind loyalty to Michael Carlos Jordan Arroyo has not gone away.

He basically sucks! Sorry to say - he is an ok backup - he has never shown more in the NBA - sorry, but he has shown nothing else in 5 years.

I'll take my chances with Nelson and see what he can do - I think he will show up this year.

As for Arroyo his $4m contract is more valuable to me to move and try to get a different player than having him on the team. I'm not from Puerto Rico so I'm not in love with Carlos and his under 30% 3 pt. shooting and his 40% shooting from the floor - it just doesn't excite me - sorry.

LOL lolololol.gif

You criticized a hard core Fan for any player but you are the worst Hard Core Fan ever. for you Nelson is a MJ x 2 ( Michael Jordan and MAgic Jonhnson) he is better than Kobe,Stockton and of course Nash Wow Pathetic really pathetic LOLATYOU.gif

WOW that was immature, when has Knappy once said Jameer is a premiere p;ayer let alone point guard, what is laughable is Arroyo fanatics that think he is God's gift to basketball, he is a backup at best, he has been in the league 6 years and is STILL not a starter, GET OVER IT, I am sick to death of hearing it.

Jameer has only been in the league 3 seasons, with only 1 as a starter, under one of the worst coaches in the NBA, he will get better with time, Carlos on the other hand, has peaked.

The bias continues.

quote:
Originally posted by PimpinORL:

Jameer>>>Dooling>>>Arroyo

Get rid of Arroyo.

EDIT: Removed image due to racial remarks. Jose check your PM.

quote:

Anyone tha thinks that someone want Arroyo or JAmeer to play is a Race thing is a Moron and it should be ban

I wouldn't really go that far. I remember a thread asking who the starting point guard should be. There were like 30 Puerto Rican people who all said Arroyo. I think you'd have to be biased to say Arroyo should start over Jameer.