Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

OT - Fantasy Football

HCT would that be ok for you to go ahead and setup the second league?

For the first league we have

Myself

LOD

LGM

Marc

Emory

Bhnole

Davcivic

Hutch (You can go in to the second league if you wish to battle it out with the human highlight film!?)

Rich

Drain-O

DustinMyselfOff

Other posters to show interest and join the 2nd league upon creation

HCT

Smack

Rob

DLO

Eye B Leave

John

Rod

Erik

Human Higlight Film

Hutch (potentially)

quote:
Originally posted by RodMC:

Why not have us ALL in ONE league.

Because it makes it more competitive having smaller numbers and the talent gets seriously diluted if we were to have the max no. of teams yahoo allows (20)

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

Because it makes it more competitive having smaller numbers and the talent gets seriously diluted if we were to have the max no. of teams yahoo allows (20)

IMO, the more teams you have, the more competetive the league is. The fewer teams, the less competetive.

In a league with a lot of teams, it really puts an emphasis on the draft, and forces you to "do your homework".

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:

IMO, the more teams you have, the more competetive the league is. The fewer teams, the less competetive.

In a league with a lot of teams, it really puts an emphasis on the draft, and forces you to "do your homework".

Fair points, my main concern with the larger league though is the decreased quality of each team due to the higher no. of teams

Can we have a vote within this thread as to what people want to do, dont really want to start a new poll as this is already off topic in this forum!

Can people reply and say whether they want

2-3 leagues of 10

2 leagues of 12

1 league of 20 (will be an issue if we have more than 20 people interested)

I really don't feel like doing a bunch of homework. I couldn't care less who the second string wide receivers for the Texans are. I would rather do a league of 10 teams and at the most 12.

I'm voting for two leagues of 12. I've played in enough deep draft leagues to know it's a huge pain in the butt to draft and free agency gets crazy involved. I haven't set up the second yet but will once the word is official.