quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by RodMC:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

I vote for 2-3 10 team leagues w/ a flex player...

Yahoo dont use flex players John, last year we had the following

1 QB

2 RB

4 WR/TE

1 Kicker

1 Defensive team

6 Bench (can be any position)

For this year, I would propose 3 WRs and 1 TE position instead of 4 W/Ts.

SO u can start a total of 4 players between the wr and te position...

I usually play Cbs sportsline with my co workers we've had a league for 8 years....

Yeh, you could have 4 WRs if you really wanted so I suppose that is the flex position to an extent.

I am up for making changes to the rules, all the people in the first league please reply in the PM thread with regard to any rule suggestions.

I will leave the rules for the second league up to HCT so maybe you guys could get a PM thread going or use this thread to discuss.

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

Alright Adam, I'm assuming you already have the first league all squared away so the second league people (that weren't listed on your list, or have voiced interest recently) should be:

(10 team league)

Myself

Smack

Rob

DLO

Eye B Leave

John

Rod

Erik

Human Higlight Film

Osprey

(12 team league)

Gator

Kwizzle

Correct me if I'm wrong, but otherwise I'll pm these guys (and gal) in the morning.

So far so good, not 100% on the HHF, waiting to hear from Hutch if he is in, if not Jareth needs to be included before he has a breakdown!!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

Alright Adam, I'm assuming you already have the first league all squared away so the second league people (that weren't listed on your list, or have voiced interest recently) should be:

(10 team league)

Myself

Smack

Rob

DLO

Eye B Leave

John

Rod

Erik

Human Higlight Film

Osprey

(12 team league)

Gator

Kwizzle

Correct me if I'm wrong, but otherwise I'll pm these guys (and gal) in the morning.

So far so good, not 100% on the HHF, waiting to hear from Hutch if he is in, if not Jareth needs to be included before he has a breakdown!!!!

LOL, hey come on man. I just love fantasy football.

quote:

So far we have about 26 people interested, is there any others so that we could setup another league!?

Personally I always use yahoo. I'm sure thats been discussed already but I don't think like going to read 5 other pages right now. I'm sure you can do another league on there. If not, there is NFL.com, CBSsportsline, and I think foxsports have one. I haven't done them before, but i'm sure they work.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

So far we have about 26 people interested, is there any others so that we could setup another league!?

Personally I always use yahoo. I'm sure thats been discussed already but I don't think like going to read 5 other pages right now. I'm sure you can do another league on there. If not, there is NFL.com, CBSsportsline, and I think foxsports have one. I haven't done them before, but i'm sure they work.

Yahoo is being used but I was more thinking numbers wise as we have 26 and if we are doing 2 leagues of 12 that obviously leaves 2 in the cold, I know how much FF means to you Jareth and I wouldnt want to take that away from you LOL!

I have already setup the first league of 12 and I think everyone has signed up on yahoo so im not sure where we should go from here?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Yahoo is being used but I was more thinking numbers wise as we have 26 and if we are doing 2 leagues of 12 that obviously leaves 2 in the cold, I know how much FF means to you Jareth and I wouldnt want to take that away from you LOL!

I have already setup the first league of 12 and I think everyone has signed up on yahoo so im not sure where we should go from here?

Well theres 2 options I guess. Start a third league since i'm sure more people will check this thread out and want to join. Or, do it from scratch. I dunno, people do it from home on a chalkboard, so maybe theres a way we can do it in the forums?

And quit making me sound so desperate lol. I just enjoy the activity.

Maybe a little too much.. lol.

If I can't get in though, no sweat. I don't want to turn this into a project.

I say just make as much as you have to, as long as there are people wanting to join, and people willing to make the leagues I say have as much as needed.